The Student Room Group

Ladies

5 reasons to keep your body hair.

1) Save time

2) Save money

3) No more pain!

4) No more prickly body parts!

5) It’s pointless, impermanent and who actually cares?

There are many ladies who have beautiful body hair growth. Why put so much effort into getting rid of this beauty. Full grown leg hair or a nice trail on your tummy, or nice full grown arm hair or whereever. Love it.... cherish it.... such a shame.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JDM91
5 reasons to keep your body hair.

1) Save time

2) Save money

3) No more pain!

4) No more prickly body parts!

5) It’s pointless, impermanent and who actually cares?

There are many ladies who have beautiful body hair growth. Why put so much effort into getting rid of this beauty. Full grown leg hair or a nice trail on your tummy, or nice full grown arm hair or whereever. Love it.... cherish it.... such a shame.

Because,society requires a women to be hair free,even men Are into waxing nowadays
Original post by JDM91
There are many ladies who have beautiful body hair growth.

Pics?
Reply 3
Original post by Splenge007
Pics?

Search the net. Plenty and plenty of body hair websites and blogs. Search on tumblr
Err nope.
Reply 5
Original post by queen-bee
Because,society requires a women to be hair free,even men Are into waxing nowadays

Why... why... it's just hair. One shouldn't have to live up to these so called beauty standards
Because it's itchy?
Reply 7
Original post by OU Student
Because it's itchy?

Stubbles are itchy. Full grown hairs are not. And atubbles are an result of removing :smile:
Reply 8
...Shouldn't people just do what they want with their hair? What is the point of this thread.
Original post by JDM91
Stubbles are itchy. Full grown hairs are not. And atubbles are an result of removing :smile:

Full grown hair is itchy. And in the summer it's too bloody hot. I had 3 weeks one summer where I couldn't shave. My legs were itchy as hell and I found it to be really uncomfortable.
Reply 10
Original post by Viceroy
...Shouldn't people just do what they want with their hair? What is the point of this thread.

True that but sadly many are literally forced into removing. And being shamed for having it. And that's why I support this cause
:puke:
Reply 12
Original post by OU Student
Full grown hair is itchy. And in the summer it's too bloody hot. I had 3 weeks one summer where I couldn't shave. My legs were itchy as hell and I found it to be really uncomfortable.

Hmmm. Strange. Well.... everyone experiences it diffirently
Original post by JDM91
True that but sadly many are literally forced into removing. And being shamed for having it. And that's why I support this cause

Who is 'forced into removing' their body hair...? And I don't really think that telling people they don't have to feel the need to shave their body hair is a 'cause'...

This is a bit weird, tbh.
Original post by Viceroy
Who is 'forced into removing' their body hair...?

I don't know of anyone who is. I remove mine because I personally find it more comfortable and I sweat enough already...
Reply 15
Original post by Viceroy
Who is 'forced into removing' their body hair...? And I don't really think that telling people they don't have to feel the need to shave their body hair is a 'cause'...

This is a bit weird, tbh.

Women are forced. Through tv ads and other media and society telling body hair is gross and unfeminine and by employers who threaten to fire a woman because of her leg hair for example.

Oke it's what I believe and stand for and I enjoy female body hair.. Better ?
Original post by JDM91
Women are forced. Through tv ads and other media and society telling body hair is gross and unfeminine and by employers who threaten to fire a woman because of her leg hair for example.

Can you actually cite an example of an employer who threatened to fire someone because of her leg hair? I kind of doubt it. And the media doesn't 'force' anyone to do anything.

Oke it's what I believe and stand for and I enjoy female body hair..

Fixed that for you.
obvious but nonetheless well-needed whiteknight/10
Reply 19
Shaving doesn't hurt :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest