The Student Room Group

Why Are Gay guys hotter than Straight guys?! (no homo)

Poll

Who is hotter? (NO HOMO NO HOMO NO HOMO)

strong no homo but most male models are gay

also most of the time when you see a 10/10 guy with good fashion sense etc. he is gay. no homo. infact i am only 7/10 facial aesthetics wise, but i dress wise and get asked if im gay ALL the time.

why is this?

(again no homo)

Scroll to see replies

How many times do you need to say no homo

Rule of thumb is you say it once.

Anyways I disagree
Reply 2
Original post by bittr n swt

Anyways I disagree

one no homo wasnt enough for all the homo in my OP

You think straight guys are hotter? (no homo)
this thread does not qualify for a no homo
Original post by bittr n swt

Anyways I disagree

I always see your post you always aggressive and against the OPs. Mid life crises ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Because gay men know what's attractive in their own gender.

It's simple OP.:laugh:

Gay men are attracted to attractive men, so in logic they know how to make themselves look attractive.:rolleyes:
Original post by HarryDn
strong no homo but most male models are gay

also most of the time when you see a 10/10 guy with good fashion sense etc. he is gay. no homo. infact i am only 7/10 facial aesthetics wise, but i dress wise and get asked if im gay ALL the time.

why is this?

(again no homo)

Androgen

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by matthewduncan
this thread does not qualify for a no homo

should i have included more no homo in the op?

karmacrunch
x

I'm srs, a lot of my female friends tell me they wish some gay guys were straight too

Thread is not homophobic btw
Original post by AsandaLFC
I always see your post you always aggressive and against the OPs. Mid life crises ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

How was I aggressive? I asked a simple question
Reply 9
Original post by Monkey.Slayer
Because gay men know what's attractive in their own gender.

It's simple OP.:laugh:

Gay men are attracted to attractive men, so in logic they know how to make themselves look attractive.:rolleyes:

preferences probs vary between genders too, and loads of women i know like gay guys?

AsandaLFC
Androgen

So they look more feminine? Im not just referring to "pretty boy faces" though but stuff like dress sense. i get asked if im gay on a regular basis and im only 7/10
You kind of answered your own question by saying gay guys have a good fashion sense.
In my experience, gay men tend to have more pride in their appearance and are a lot more aware of how they look. Don't take this as fact though, this is my opinion and I know relatively few gay people.
But it is frustrating how quite a few of the extremely good looking/attractive/whatever guys tend to be gay :/ which obviously I have no problem with other than the fact that I'm a girl :rolleyes:
Reply 11
Original post by Aero Zeppelin
You kind of answered your own question by saying gay guys have a good fashion sense.
In my experience, gay men tend to have more pride in their appearance and are a lot more aware of how they look. Don't take this as fact though, this is my opinion and I know relatively few gay people.
But it is frustrating how quite a few of the extremely good looking/attractive/whatever guys tend to be gay :/ which obviously I have no problem with other than the fact that I'm a girl :rolleyes:

Yes but why the good fashion sense? is it biological reasons or the stereotype of gays being into fashion?

Im a guy but it's annoying too (no homo) b/c im not that good looking but i dress well and girls think im gay :colondollar:
Original post by HarryDn
preferences probs vary between genders too, and loads of women i know like gay guys?

I never said women don't like gay guys?:lolwut:

Where did you conjure that up from?

I was explaining that gay men KNOW what attractive looks like in their own sex, so they know how to dress and take care of their appearance.
Strange because lesbians have been stereotyped as being overweight unattractive women.
Reply 14
Original post by Monkey.Slayer

I never said women don't like gay guys?:lolwut:

Where did you conjure that up from?

I was explaining that gay men KNOW what attractive looks like in their own sex, so they know how to dress and take care of their appearance.

thats my point, they know whats attractive to men, but thats not necessarily attractive to chikkies? (case in point: loads of gays i know go for beefy bear types, whereas a lot of girls hate those muscular sorts)

Original post by HarryDn
Yes but why the good fashion sense? is it biological reasons or the stereotype of gays being into fashion?

Im a guy but it's annoying too (no homo) b/c im not that good looking but i dress well and girls think im gay :colondollar:

I don't think it's biological, as obviously not all gays like fashion - as you said, it's a stereotype. I do think though that the stereotype fits as I feel that gays on the whole are more in tune with their appearance and having a good taste in clothes is quite a large factor in that :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by Uilleam Uallas
Strange because lesbians have been stereotyped as being overweight unattractive women.

tbh i like punk girls, most the girls i fancy are lesbian :mad:
Men are driven by looks when looking for a pattern more so than women. Therefore have more pressure to look good in their own dating/romantic sphere.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Uilleam Uallas

Exactly.
Original post by HarryDn
thats my point, they know whats attractive to men, but thats not necessarily attractive to chikkies? (case in point: loads of gays i know go for beefy bear types, whereas a lot of girls hate those muscular sorts)

You didn't have to post a pic, I know what a muscular dude looks like.:laugh:

But speaking generally there are gays who are real butch about themselves: rough, they don't dress well, they don't smell good, and their character stinks worse than rotten cabbage.And Straight guys can dress well too and they're known as metrosexuals (eg: David Beckham) Just because they dress well, look good, doesn't mean they have to be gay.:laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest