The Student Room Group

Sod it, I'm going Speed Dating cause I can't meet girls??? :( I'm paying £20.00

Need to get over this depression, I'm like a walking smith & wesson looking for a happy bullet to pierce my sad session, singleton, who wants to be friends with one? looking to mingle I tried plenty of fish, no one replied guess my pictures were a miss.

Tinder was no better,
Need to get better, can't run now cause i'm fed up!
paying to meet girls am I sad or am I loser? no, I'd just like to put myself out there and make memories.

Your kidding me if you think i'm gonna weep, hello babes what's your name i'm Jonny R, i'll put your name down and maybe we can chit chat till dark, hopefully at least one will say Si, I want to see you, be real with you, hold me in your arms till we die of laughter.

I will meet my love next week, it's now and forever after.

:frown:
Seriously don't be sad :frown: You will meet 'her'! It's never too late. Just don't put everything on it, all your efforts and happiness. Honestly just go about living your life the best you can and she will come !
How old are you first of all? You can't force anything in life, when somethings meant to happen it will happen! So stop looking around and love will find you! Plus there will be a girl out there who would love to date you, just be patient and I'm sure it will be worth it :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by rosebud114
Seriously don't be sad :frown: You will meet 'her'! It's never too late. Just don't put everything on it, all your efforts and happiness. Honestly just go about living your life the best you can and she will come !

Girls dont make eyecontact with me or anything.
Original post by Tolaaa
How old are you first of all? You can't force anything in life, when somethings meant to happen it will happen! So stop looking around and love will find you! Plus there will be a girl out there who would love to date you, just be patient and I'm sure it will be worth it :smile:
theres some truth in this

Original post by Anonymous

pm me and il try help yeh out

Yeah PM me too if you like! Honestly I don't know how men feel about women but as a woman I can tell you that so many times women don't actually have an 'ideal'. Your intelligence or how you talk can change the perception of a person. Some times women find 'god knows what' attractive, so I know there isn't complete truth in your statement.
Just keep trying , more often than not you'll meet someone in an unexpected place.

Just try to be yourself and confident. Plus £20 isn't bad, don't look at it like your paying to meet women, look at it as your paying to go out. It's more expensive to go to the cinema

Posted from TSR Mobile
That was beautiful :cry2:.
Reply 8
Trying to work out if this is a rap or not
Great lyrics, 10/10.
Original post by ILovePancakes
That was beautiful :cry2:.

Really?
Reply 11
Original post by Elcor
Trying to work out if this is a rap or not

Need to get over this depression, I'm like a walking smith & wesson looking for a happy bullet to pierce my sad session, singleton, who wants to be friends with one? looking to mingle I tried plenty of fish, no one replied guess my pictures were a miss.

Tinder was no better,
Need to get better, can't run now cause i'm fed up!
paying to meet girls am I sad or am I loser? no, I'd just like to put myself out there and make memories.

Your kidding me if you think i'm gonna weep, hello babes what's your name i'm Jonny R, i'll put your name down and maybe we can chit chat till dark, hopefully at least one will say Si, I want to see you, be real with you, hold me in your arms till we die of laughter.

I will meet my love next week, it's now and forever after.

:frown:

Certainly is.
Original post by rosebud114
Yeah PM me too if you like! Honestly I don't know how men feel about women but as a woman I can tell you that so many times women don't actually have an 'ideal'. Your intelligence or how you talk can change the perception of a person. Some times women find 'god knows what' attractive, so I know there isn't complete truth in your statement.

Thank you :smile:
I've always wanted to try speed dating but where I live they've never got such events.

Hope you have a good evening

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending