The Student Room Group

How often do you see your partner?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by phunky_fresh
Oh ok. Have you ever been apart for a long period of time?

Apart from when we broke up for a year when we were younger, no. The most we have probably been apart since we got back together 4 years ago is probably a couple of days.
How long have you been together?

We had our 3 year anniversary this week :biggrin:.
Did you ever get sick of seeing your ex so often?

we went school together so not really...
I take it you guys are in a LDR?

Yes, I live in the south of France studying at a university and my boyfriend lives in our home town. We try to see each other as much as possible but sadly travelling is expensive!
Most of the week.
Reply 45
2 - 3 times a week... we generally spend the weekend together, and a night mid-week. He works full time, and I study full time and work part time. We've only been seeing each other for a couple of months, though it feels like we've been together for ages!
Original post by Mcdermott
Every 2 months, I study in the UK she lives in Scandinavia..

how do yee do even 2 months:?

I mean thats travelling to her at weekends I presume...fairly expensive and with flight times awkward to spend much actual time with them no?
Reply 48
See him most days for a couple of hours, but we only have about two days of 'us' time a week give or take
Everyday at school. Once a weekend, maybe a fortnight. :smile:
Everyday the past year and an half.... now she left for 5 months and we decided to stay together... I truly hope nothing happens during this time!
Last girlfriend I saw every 1-2 days, I'd not bother if I didn't see her at least twice per week. I am not a part time boyfriend.
Ohh that sucks. April isn't too far away though. Its understandable if you are both busy. You said you get lazy.. Do you live far apart? Or you just can't be asked sometimes? I feel like that sometimes, but I tend to force myself to do things and its usually worth it in the end.

He lives in West London, I live in Essex/far into East London. It's not so far that we can't see each other at all, it's just far enough to stop us from seeing each other every day/every other day. :emo:
Reply 53
Usually 3-4 times a week. I wish I could be with him every day though :frown: My course can be pretty full on and he works 6 days a week, and has odd hours.
Reply 54
Aww . Is your uni far from where he is? How long have you been together?

It is about 3 or 4 hours by train which is a lot closer than some people with ldr but I think whatever distance seems horrible when you can't just walk round the corner to see them. Though we are used to some distance because we live in different towns about 20 mins drive away during non uni term.

Been together for 4 years this year. :smile: Pretty convinced I want to spend the rest of my life with him :smile:
Original post by Kelz
It is about 3 or 4 hours by train which is a lot closer than some people with ldr but I think whatever distance seems horrible when you can't just walk round the corner to see them. Though we are used to some distance because we live in different towns about 20 mins drive away during non uni term.

Been together for 4 years this year. :smile: Pretty convinced I want to spend the rest of my life with him :smile:

P much the same for me in terms of distance which would be ok but it's the costs that drive me mad!
Only difference with me is that he already lived two hours away before uni, so it just made a bigger distance really :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Everyday.
Reply 57
Original post by Stefano93
I meet my right hand, every day at 10pm.

try your left, you won't regret
Reply 58
Original post by alicekyra
P much the same for me in terms of distance which would be ok but it's the costs that drive me mad!
Only difference with me is that he already lived two hours away before uni, so it just made a bigger distance really :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Luckily he can drive unfortunately I can't so it is such a long train journey 3 or 4 hours whereas driving it is about an hour to two hours. But we still take turns seeing each other. :smile:
Usually every other weekend because we're long distance. It sucks and no, it's not nearly enough, but in a few months' time we can finally move in together and then I'll see him every day and it will be fabulous!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending