The Student Room Group

Pharmacy Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 16Dan
Thank you, I've also got offers from Reading and De Montfort but Keele and Bath are my top choices and I'm finding it hard to decide as I have an unconditional offer from Keele- What are your top choices and where have u applied :smile:

First of all congratulations!! Can you pl tell me how was the interview like at reading and what questions were asked?? Pl:smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by 16Dan
Thank you, I've also got offers from Reading and De Montfort but Keele and Bath are my top choices and I'm finding it hard to decide as I have an unconditional offer from Keele- What are your top choices and where have u applied :smile:

I have already firmed Bath:smile: I loved the campus plus it's a uni that's not too far from home. I applied to Cardiff, Reading Portsmouth. Go with where you think you'll enjoy studying for the next 4 years if that helps:smile:
I know this isn't at all related but has anyone covered working out orders in the rates of reaction and understands it..am seriously confused!!!:frown:
Original post by pharmapplicant14
I know this isn't at all related but has anyone covered working out orders in the rates of reaction and understands it..am seriously confused!!!:frown:

Yep I'm alright with those (I think hehe) .Do you need help ? :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheGemini
Yep I'm alright with those (I think hehe) .Do you need help ? :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes please! Can I pm you please?
Yes please! Can I pm you please?

Yeahh sure

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kamran786
Hi, have you had your interview yet? I've got mine on Wednesday at 230 but am do nervous! Really need some help on how it is, like is it one on one or group and the type of questions they ask?

I haven't had mine yet.. Mines on Wednesday at 2:30 too lol.. Trying to find out what questions they ask
I have already firmed Bath:smile: I loved the campus plus it's a uni that's not too far from home. I applied to Cardiff, Reading Portsmouth. Go with where you think you'll enjoy studying for the next 4 years if that helps:smile:

Hi , your choices are virtually the same has mine , do you mind if i pm your please ? , thanks
Original post by Harr0007
Hi , your choices are virtually the same has mine , do you mind if i pm your please ? , thanks

Yes sure:smile:
Original post by pharm97
Oh I see, I can't be asked to go because I've already been there and seen what its like & I thought I would miss a lot of work from school, but I realised I only have one lesson on that day so I might go :s-smilie:

I emailed her about the open day....she said its not compulsory but it is recommended, so im just gonna see if i can find a free day but i highly doubt it loll if not then it not the end of the world!!
Hi is anyone here doing OCR A2 Chemistry and done any coursework yet?:smile:

Me. The first coursework will be on Wednesday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
i also have an interview at kings, i'm quite worried about the OSCE, what type of thing did you have to write? anyone who has already been?
(edited 9 years ago)

OCR A or B?
Original post by ThePhoenixLament
OCR A or B?

I'm not sure tbh the papers I will be sitting will be f324 and f325 ?
Original post by Wing:)
Me. The first coursework will be on Wednesday.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you mind if I ask what it's on please? Also are there 3 pieces of coursework this year like in AS?:smile:
Do you mind if I ask what it's on please? Also are there 3 pieces of coursework this year like in AS?:smile:

Yes, qualitative, quantitative and the writing task. Doing the writing task on the coming Wednesday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mel_KK
Hi, does anyone know when we can expect to hear back from Nottingham? I had my interview on the 26th November; only uni I'm waiting to hear back from now :frown:

what sort of questions were you asked in the chemistry section?? interview wednesday and im so nervous
Original post by sharminrita
Offer from UCL yaay:biggrin:

Congratulations :smile:!
What were your predicted grades and when did you apply if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by sharminrita
Thanks:smile: My predicted grades are A*AA and I applied in November. Did you apply to UCL too?

Yes I did, with predicted grades A*A*B (and an A in EPQ) and I applied on the 18th November but I still haven't heard back from them :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest