The Student Room Group

Exeter medical school applicants 2015!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1360
Original post by Morvi906
I'm a mature student with a GAMSAT score of 58. I wonder if they're looking at personal statements at this stage...

I'm a graduate with a GAMSAT score of 56 and I haven't heard anything since having my application held in reserve. Not expecting an interview, but I suppose someone has to get them. The email said to expect an answer by the 31st of January, so hopefully they'll put us out of our misery soon.
Excellent. So depending on their numbers we may or may not get interviews. In 2013 offers were given out to applicants with 55 gamsat and and last year 59 was the lowest. You just never know!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an offer!

Is something I wish I could say.
Original post by Dr Gin
Is it just me or is this getting boring..?

What would you and/or your daughter prefer to firm if she got 4 offers. If all the offers were equal say an A grade offer? I'm curious cos I like them all and have applied to similar universities
Original post by medboy11
I got an offer!

Is something I wish I could say.

Would have worked better if it wasn't a Sunday :wink:
Original post by qwerty_96
What would you and/or your daughter prefer to firm if she got 4 offers. If all the offers were equal say an A grade offer? I'm curious cos I like them all and have applied to similar universities

I can't believe either that she'd get 4 offers or that they'd all be so kind on her in terms of conditions but, if by some miracle, that's what she was looking at then I think she'd be struggling to choose between Plymouth and BSMS…
Original post by Dr Gin
I can't believe either that she'd get 4 offers or that they'd all be so kind on her in terms of conditions but, if by some miracle, that's what she was looking at then I think she'd be struggling to choose between Plymouth and BSMS…

Haha yh i know, UEA definitely don't do A offers not sure about the others. But okay thanks :smile: i was just curious cos I'm divided even though i should wait til hearing from everyone!
Original post by qwerty_96
Haha yh i know, UEA definitely don't do A offers not sure about the others. But okay thanks :smile: i was just curious cos I'm divided even though i should wait til hearing from everyone!

It would be a very difficult choice (good job the med schools sort the decision out really!); they all have different strengths/benefits but ultimately she'd be delighted to end up at any one of her choices. Have you got an offer? Which is your favourite?
Good luck everyone for tomorrow, let's hope there are some offers at last... :smile:
Original post by Dr Gin
Good luck everyone for tomorrow, let's hope there are some offers at last... :smile:

Good luck to you/your daughter too :smile:

Really hope we hear tomorrow, if I'm honest Exeter is my fave and as any offer should *fingers crossed* be just an A it's my best shot as well!!

End of January has taken too long to arrive :tongue:
I really hope to see some good news on here tomorrow! :smile:

Good luck everyone :tongue:
Good luck to everyone today! Hope we hear some news!! :smile:
They're going to leave it until the 30th - you watch!
Heart attack every time someone posts...:s-smilie:
Original post by Don'tMessThisUp
They're going to leave it until the 30th - you watch!

Wouldn't be surprised...nonetheless I'll still be refreshing emails/track a stupid number of times
Original post by Dr Gin
It would be a very difficult choice (good job the med schools sort the decision out really!); they all have different strengths/benefits but ultimately she'd be delighted to end up at any one of her choices. Have you got an offer? Which is your favourite?

No offers as such but I had a good interview at BSMS and three coming up so hopefully i am in the position where i can choose - at least from my 3 favourite ones. (BSMS, Liverpool, Exeter)
Maybe I'll get swayed when i visit during the interview days.
such a tense day :frown: im assuming that no one has heard yet still?
i got an interview invite today!
Original post by Halycon
i got an interview invite today!

Congrats!! what are your stats if you dont mind me asking?:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending