The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

University of Greenwich applications 2015

Scroll to see replies

Hi everyone

I've received an offer from Greenwich to study Advertising & marketing Communications + Language

Westminster - Marketing Communication
&
Middlesex - Marketing

rght about now westminster and greenwich are my both tempting to put as my first choice.
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Omg unconditional!!! Yes! Are you going to put it as your firm choice then?
Reply 22
Congrats! I loved westminster but didn't get in 😞. Pick wherever is right for you!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Danni_079
Congrats! I loved westminster but didn't get in ������. Pick wherever is right for you!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
thnx n will do, congrats on ur unconditional offer!!
I don't know much about the current issues discussion, but I have a friend that studies it so he might know. But the two assessments are really easy, it's just to ensure that you have the basic skills every teacher needs and where you might require some assistance :smile:.

Oh okay that's good to know about the tests, I was really worried about it. Is it possible to ask your friend about the current issues? It would be good to see if they have anymore than the ones I know about. Thanks
Just got offered an unconditional place on the media and communication course!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awh that's really good, Congratulations 👏🎉
Reply 26
Original post by Galad Hashi
thnx n will do, congrats on ur unconditional offer!!

Thank you!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Original post by SK-PrimaryEd
Awh that's really good, Congratulations 👏🎉

Thank you so much ☺️👌

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Oh okay that's good to know about the tests, I was really worried about it. Is it possible to ask your friend about the current issues? It would be good to see if they have anymore than the ones I know about. Thanks

Yeah of course, I'll see what he says. What have you got so far that you're aware of?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Just got offered an unconditional place on the media and communication course!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations!! :smile: wish me luck!
Reply 30
Original post by kggrable
Congratulations!! :smile: wish me luck!

Good luck!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone else still waiting to hear back from Greenwich after an interview in December?
The yes's and the no's have heard, so I'm guessing I'm a 'maybe reconsider if no one interviews better'!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bryonycarr1
Is anyone else still waiting to hear back from Greenwich after an interview in December?
The yes's and the no's have heard, so I'm guessing I'm a 'maybe reconsider if no one interviews better'!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't hear any from them till now
I still haven't heard from Greenwich :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
They don't have to reply until May unfortunately so you'll have to wait :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35

Accepted!! :smile:
Reply 36
Original post by kggrable
Accepted!! :smile:

Congrats!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah of course, I'll see what he says. What have you got so far that you're aware of?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've been aware of:
- less male teachers
- less teachers in general due to new legislation about barring teachers who live with those who have been convicted of a violent offence
-too much emphasis on exam results not enough lessons on life skills
- over crowded primary schools
-money being spent on "modern technology" the money spent on the iPads could have funded for 8000 children or paid the wages of 8000 teachers according to NAHT.
Reply 38
I've been aware of:
- less male teachers
- less teachers in general due to new legislation about barring teachers who live with those who have been convicted of a violent offence
-too much emphasis on exam results not enough lessons on life skills
- over crowded primary schools
-money being spent on "modern technology" the money spent on the iPads could have funded for 8000 children or paid the wages of 8000 teachers according to NAHT.

As far as I'm aware there isn't much else but I'm waiting for him to reply :smile: you're plenty prepared as it is!

Posted from TSR Mobile
As far as I'm aware there isn't much else but I'm waiting for him to reply :smile: you're plenty prepared as it is!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay, thank you. Yeah kind of nervous/ scared, got my interview for Primary Teaching at Greenwich University tomorrow afternoon 😭😁

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending