The Student Room Group

African Americans are the prettiest "Blacks" in the World...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by missfats
Iman

top supermodel.

shh.

somalis have one of the biggest bases for supermodels in the black industry.

anyway lol.
being African American is nothing to be proud of.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Superodels are not the same type level famous as Hollywood Singers & Actress. Iman was the first African Supermodel but The first Black Supermodel was Beverley Johnson , Tyra Banks is the 3rd richest model of all time with a network of almost 100 Million.

I'm speaking on the terms of Mega Global Icons like Josephine Baker, Tina Turner, Diana Ross, Whitney Houston, Janet Jackson Mariah Carey, Beyonce etc.. There are no African women remotely close to be on that level of fame.
Reply 21

Yassssssssssssssss This is a familiar site in Souther African American homes. Let me tell you these women are throwing down and the food they are preparing is GOOD AF!!!! This is my Grandma's kitchen at every cook out lol
Reply 22
Original post by Beyoncstan

Yassssssssssssssss This is a familiar site in Souther African American homes. Let me tell you these women are throwing down and the food they are preparing is GOOD AF!!!! This is my Grandma's kitchen at every cook out lol

I think the dire state of each woman was what the dude was pointing out- not the food.
I'm sorry but what is the purpose of this thread. If it's to try and pit black people against each other then you failed because black is beautiful no matter where you go. Whether it's Africa or America or Europe. Yes African Americans are pretty but seeing as beauty is so subjective how can you say they are the prettiest blacks... By whose standards. And if you must know the first black miss world was Agbani Darego of Nigeria so by this beauty standard.. Africans would be prettier. So let's agree that black is beautiful.
Reply 24
Original post by JustAnotherMe
I'm sorry but what is the purpose of this thread. If it's to try and pit black people against each other then you failed because black is beautiful no matter where you go. Whether it's Africa or America or Europe. Yes African Americans are pretty but seeing as beauty is so subjective how can you say they are the prettiest blacks... By whose standards. And if you must know the first black miss world was Agbani Darego of Nigeria so by this beauty standard.. Africans would be prettier. So let's agree that black is beautiful.

What's Miss World? Never heard of that is it like a cheap version of Miss Universe?
Reply 25
Somali women are the prettiest in my opinion
Original post by Beyoncstan
What's Miss World? Never heard of that is it like a cheap version of Miss Universe?

Wrong way round. Miss Universe is where they go if they don't make it to miss world. You clearly are fixated on this idea that African Americans are the prettiest. So I'll let you cling to this delusion and I'll carry on, knowing that beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder and can be found all over the world in all races.
Reply 27
Wrong way round. Miss Universe is where they go if they don't make it to miss world. You clearly are fixated on this idea that African Americans are the prettiest. So I'll let you cling to this delusion and I'll carry on, knowing that beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder and can be found all over the world in all races.

Reply 28

This! Tbh I'm confused by OP comparing Africans from America and say the UK. It's like saying Africans from the UK generally look different to Africans from the US.
Reply 29
WHY DOES BEYONCE HAVE TO BE DRAGGED INTO EVERY ****ING CONVO ABOUT BLACK WOMEN.

Get a grip.
Original post by Ladymusiclover
What about West Indians?

Us West Indians are definitely winning.
Reply 31
Original post by MoniC255
Us West Indians are definitely winning.

At what exactly? Lol
I don't find black people attractive; but they seem to find me attractive. :/. Was one occasion I did like a black girl though but its very rare comparatively.
Reply 33
Original post by vdoto
At what exactly? Lol

Cricket.
Original post by vdoto
At what exactly? Lol

Looks wise. I don't exactly agree with that African Americans are the prettiest blacks in the world. In my opinion, us West Indians are amongst the best looking.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 35
Original post by vdoto
This! Tbh I'm confused by OP comparing Africans from America and say the UK. It's like saying Africans from the UK generally look different to Africans from the US.

ICON

Reply 36
That woman may be an "icon" to you but she's ugly and the purpose of this thread was to discuss beauty.

Julia knows Beauty. We should ask her.
I bet you OP isn't even black
Reply 38
Original post by vdoto

UK Blacks are generally 1st or 2nd generation immigrants. African Americans have been in America for 500+ years and contain heavy percentages of European\Native American blood.

So fair skinned blacks in the UK are what yall call "Mixed Race"

Fair Skin blacks in America are BLACK not "mixed race" Only 3 million of the 40 Million plus blacks in America are "biracial". So "LightSkin" African Americas are fairly common about 30-40% of Americans .
Reply 39
Original post by MoniC255
Looks wise. I don't exactly agree with that African Americans are the prettiest blacks in the world. In my opinion, us West Indians are amongst the best looking.

Ok, your opinion. I personally think there is no race who has the most good looking people. Anyway your opinion still debunks the OP's if you look at it from their perspective, so a West Indian from the US is better looking than a West Indian from the UK? Makes no sense.

Quick Reply

Latest