The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

this match is just unreal. I think lesnar is out for good now tbf. shame I'd have liked him to win
Seth Rollins is my guy.
Looking a lot like Lesnar's going to win.
Wow! Excellent timing on that kick out by Rollins. I thought it was done.
Match of the year right there.
:lol: Brock just leapt into action out of nowhere.
Brock <3
Booked themselves into a corner though. The one time they really need an elimination chamber match and they got rid of it. Whoever's against him next month shouldn't win. Bryan, Reigns or Orton isn't believable for me either, if both Cena and Rollins in effectively a no-DQ handicap match can't beat him.
Reply 388
Original post by ozzyoscy
Booked themselves into a corner though. The one time they really need an elimination chamber match and they got rid of it. Whoever's against him next month shouldn't win. Bryan, Reigns or Orton isn't believable for me either, if both Cena and Rollins in effectively a no-DQ handicap match can't beat him.

He's not defending at Fast lane. They've said he's straight headlining Wrestlemania already

Punk will win his UFC match, retire, return to the 'E and be a legitimate threat.

80-odd minutes left for the Rumble? ****'s going down.
I don't think anything is believable after that. Maybe if he gets run over by a truck.
Reply 391
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Punk will win his UFC match, retire, return to the 'E and be a legitimate threat.

50 entrants make it happen
Original post by Kenan and Kel

Isn't it 2 minutes per entrant?
Underwhelming first two entrants.
Isn't it 2 minutes per entrant?

90 seconds. Match looks like it'll pass the hour mark though.
OH TESTlFY

D-von soon please
(edited 9 years ago)
It's Bully Ray!

...and he's joined Cenation!
Reply 397
man like BUBBA
**** Bubba Ray Dudley came in.

I'm gassed as ****.
That's why Truth was #2 ...WASSAAPPPP

Quick Reply

Latest