The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hi,I would like to get all A's in my A2 subjects even though I need BCC to get to get uni but I want to go to a better one.

I got a C in chemistry but would like an A, resitting module 2.
I got a D in Psychology,resitting both modules, would like an A
I got a D also for maths resitting 2 modules and would like a minimum of a B but an A would be nice.

I just want to make my mum proud of me as I feel like I disappoint her too much, please help me
Original post by lorrianne_joseph
Hi,I would like to get all A's in my A2 subjects even though I need BCC to get to get uni but I want to go to a better one.

I got a C in chemistry but would like an A, resitting module 2.
I got a D in Psychology,resitting both modules, would like an A
I got a D also for maths resitting 2 modules and would like a minimum of a B but an A would be nice.

I just want to make my mum proud of me as I feel like I disappoint her too much, please help me

Aaah good luck!!!
I'm like in the same boat with my ASs but I want straight A*-As so my mum will be proud of me
Original post by selenerrr__x
Aaah good luck!!!
I'm like in the same boat with my ASs but I want straight A*-As so my mum will be proud of me

Girl I know how you feel, good luck to you too.!!!!!!!!
Original post by lorrianne_joseph
Girl I know how you feel, good luck to you too.!!!!!!!!

Where have you applied and for what uni course?
Original post by Lucyisglaswegian
I really want to improve from a D in Higher English (can I still apply if I'm in Scotland?) to ideally a B, but I would be happy with a C :smile:

Good luck, I managed to pull mine from a fail in the prelim to a B last year.

If you need tips etc. feel free to pm me! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by selenerrr__x
Where have you applied and for what uni course?

Biomedical science at university of Chester and medical science at Oxford Brooke's University, you????
Reply 226
I'm interested in giving this a go.

Currently I am studying
Geography (Currently at a D but I'm looking to make this an A, sounds a lot but I spent the whole of the first term doing a resit!)
Chemistry (Currently at a C and I'm looking to get this to an A as well.)
Mathematics (Currently at a D and I'm looking to get this to be at B but would love an A)

Spoiler

Can we please try and keep this for entries only - please can you use the discussion thread for this this kind of chat :wink:
Hi,
I take International A Level and I want to achieve the following:

A - Accounting
B - Economics
B - Business Studies

How do I enter?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Kazimali786
Hi,
I take International A Level and I want to achieve the following:

A - Accounting
B - Economics
B - Business Studies

How do I enter?

By putting your goals here you are already entered!!!

Puddles will PM you soon to verify your current grades, and in the meantime, you can start your blog, and get chatting in the discussion thread!
This sounds like an amazing idea!

I'm currently doing IGCSE's. These are the grades I am aiming for.

English Language - A
English Literature - A
History - A/B
Geography - A
Maths - A
Business Studies - A
Chemistry - A
Physics - A
Biology - A

:smile:
I just found out I got E`s for my uni first year mid-terms, for Accounting and Macroeconomics :frown: Accounting I kind of figured as I find the subject really difficult, especially T-accounts and financial statements. But I dont get how I went wrong in Macro, uni life is so much more stressful than I thought it would be. My goals are to change those E`s into ATLEAST B`s this year. Fingers crossed! :biggrin:
I'm currently in year 12 taking Physics, Maths, Chemistry and Art and my goal is to get to Bournemouth university to study animation so my grade goals are:
Physics - A
Maths - A
Chemistry - C
Art - B
I have a lot of hard work ahead but I'm determined to get there :smile:
I think this is great! I'm in year 11. Here are the grades I'm hoping to achieve this year:

1. Physics HL: 7
2. English A HL: 6
3: Math SL : 7
4. World Religions: 7
5. Chemistry: 6
6. Arabic A: 6
Reply 234
Hello,this is my first time ever posting on a thread! My goals is to get at least a B in Chemistry; an A in economics; an A in biology and an A in geography. I don't know if I can achieve that but let me at least try first lol! :smile:
Hey Guys

My Main Goals are

- To improve my Maths Grade and Maths revision techniques

- To Improve my additional science grade ( D to at least a C/B

- To gradually improve every subject

Reply 236
This sounds really helpful! I'm in my second year of college and I need 3 A's in maths history and economics to get into uni but I feel like I'm capable of A*'s in the first two and I hope this helps me achieve that!
Hey Guys

My Main Goals are

- To Get From a D In Maths to that crucial C

- To get from a D in English Lit/lang To at least a grade B standard

- To get from a D in Additional Science to C Grade Standard

- To improve my Current GCSE Grades In order to be accepted into my schools Sixth form

Reply 238
My goal is to study Psychology and Criminology at Royal Holloway, get an overall B in my A Level Maths, C in A level Physics and a DD in BTEC level 3 Business 90 credit.
Also to be smiling at results day.
Hi
I would like to get an A* in German. I got an A and B in German reading and Listening Respectively and these were both borderline marks. My target grade is an A but I'm obviously aiming for an A*. Defy the school.:colone:

Latest