The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Chlorophile
You're the one who was arguing earlier about what a small percentage 10-15% is...

What I said was that 15% is a fairly small chance of getting lung cancer. I didn't suggest that it was 'practically' non-existent, and it's important to recognise that many cases of lung cancer are caused by other factors.
I hate people who are voluntarily fat. (I have sympathy for those who cannot help it because of illness and other such problems)
I can't help but feel sorry for anyone who receives a C grade or below and is happy about it. I really can't. :frown:

I also wish sometimes that I had a button that could reboot certain continents back in time to an age in which humans did not inhabit them.
(edited 9 years ago)
Caught driving over the alcohol limit (regardless of how much over) should result in a lifetime ban from driving. Zero tolerance, no exceptions.
Original post by Adipoptosis
Is this literally the greatest TSR thread ever created? Every single argument rolled up into one lol

Yes i think so :smile:
Sexual offenders should be protected in prison. Yes, even paedophiles. In fact, anyone in prison who attacks another inmate (especially if it's because of what they committed) should be punished heavily.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by scriggy
Drinking to excess is ****ing brilliant.

This is surely not a controversial view on a student forum
Joining the armed forces doesn't straight away make you a "hero".
Original post by UniMastermindBOSS
Caught driving over the alcohol limit (regardless of how much over) should result in a lifetime ban from driving. Zero tolerance, no exceptions.

I think a lot of people (especially their families victims) would agree with you there.
Charlie Hebdo reaped what he sowed, and the whole scandal basically revealed how the media / world puts greater value on Western lives and goes out of their way to demonise Islam.
Original post by Yawn11
Charlie Hebdo reaped what he sowed, and the whole scandal basically revealed how the media / world puts greater value on Western lives and goes out of their way to demonise Islam.

"He". :rofl2: Guess you haven't got a clue what you're talking about.
Original post by generic_man
"He". :rofl2: Guess you haven't got a clue what you're talking about.

Heh.
Charlie Hebdo is a person :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I agree with abortion (in some cases)

I think paedophiles and rapists should be castrated

The age limit for cigs and alcohol should be 25

More discipline in schools (yea, bring back the cane).
Legalise all drugs and regulate production.

Even though I don't take any, or plan on doing so.
oh yeah... Charlie Hebdo attacks are over published and no one cares what's happening in Nigeria.
The public sector should be drastically reduced in size and remit.
Original post by Dylann
Sexual offenders should be protected in prison. Yes, even paedophiles. In fact, anyone in prison who attacks another inmate (especially if it's because of what they committed) should be punished heavily.

Posted from TSR Mobile

They should also get high speed internet connection and an Xbox
I mean your posts also contradicts itself.
Original post by Blue_Mason
They should also get high speed internet connection and an Xbox
I mean your posts also contradicts itself.

No it doesn't.
Tolerance of intolerance.