The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Im going to watch it on Watch wrestling online when i get home :smile:

Catch up on all the wonderful stuff ive missed...
Now it's just a question of whether it'll be Brock vs Reigns, Rollins vs Reigns or Brock vs Reigns vs Rollins (c).

It'd be nuts if Rock turns on Reigns and challenges his 'blood cousin' to face the champ. Nuts but incredibly stupid though. WWE are going to stick to their guns this time so they don't start a yearly pattern. This is my company, dammit!
Am I the only one who likes Reigns and felt sorry for him. I know people have been unhappy with the push he's been getting but he still got a pretty decent pop the whole time. But yesterday he was booed as soon as his music Hit and booed through out. Then the this is bul**** chants once he big show and kane were left. You could tell he was reluctant to even climb the turnbuckle to celebrate cos of the fans. Man looked like he was gonna cry on the aftermath when interviewed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pretty funny seeing the whole reaction of the crowd and his. WWE booking really **** the bed with this one.

The Triple threat match was pretty incredible though, thoroughly enjoyed it.
Im just so furious with WWE right now and what it has become. I thought it was bad when i stopped watching in 2009 but with times like these it makes me really angry.

WWE needs serious change. PG killed wwe, fact.

I love the twitter trend that went round last night, read more:http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/546481-unhappy-fans-crash-wwe-network-cancellation-page-cancelwwenetwork-trends-worldwide-following-royal-rumble

i am so glad fans did this, stop WWE making money and they will change.
Reply 485
Reigns vs lesnar isn't really such a bad idea. It was just a shame to see bryan eliminated so early though. Don't get why they're trying to find all these loopholes with the rumble where Bryan wyatt and rusev were all out of the ring but not technically out. Anyways the ppv would have been saved if the triple threat match was last. Simply one of the best triple threat matches in a long time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
So WM32 matches could be as follows:

Lesnar V Reigns

Cena/Rock V Rusev

Rollins V Orton? Or in Lesnar/Reigns match - Rollins could lose and cash in, if he doesnt already cash in against Lesnar

This would let the Rollins V Reigns feud spring back to life
Original post by AR_95
Don't get why they're trying to find all these loopholes with the rumble where Bryan wyatt and rusev were all out of the ring but not technically out.

It's annoying that they make up the Rumble rules as they go along, because when it comes to the winner we don't know for sure they've won, it ruins the moment. It used to be simple, now we have Axel never entering when Stone Cold won the thing in 2001 under the same circumstances, we have guys getting legitimately eliminated by people not even in the Rumble, we have people getting DQed, people just suddenly not being in the Rumble any more if they disappear for a while because Undertaker's bashing their head into a popcorn stand.

And what was the point of Rowan not qualifying only for WWE to give him the exact same spot, routine AND ELIMINATION he would've had if he had qualified anyway? What a mess WWE is.

Original post by heavyhandscott
WWE needs serious change. PG killed wwe, fact.

What does PG have to do with Vince and HHH pushing who they want? Smackdown's always been PG, that didn't stop the Dudleys putting women through tables every Thursday or Steph being a filthy, dirty, disgusting, skanky, brutal, bottom-feeding trashbag ho.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 488
So WM32 matches could be as follows:

Lesnar V Reigns

Cena/Rock V Rusev

Rollins V Orton? Or in Lesnar/Reigns match - Rollins could lose and cash in, if he doesnt already cash in against Lesnar

This would let the Rollins V Reigns feud spring back to life

WM31, mate. And sounds about right!
Reply 489
Original post by ozzyoscy
Now it's just a question of whether it'll be Brock vs Reigns, Rollins vs Reigns or Brock vs Reigns vs Rollins (c).

Brock vs. Reigns for sure, with Rollins cashing in.

Expect Rollins and Orton to have a short feud upon his return - probably with a match at Mania.
You know you ****ed up when the crowd starts giving Rusov a better response than your face rumble winner... :rofl:
Reply 491
It's annoying that they make up the Rumble rules as they go along, because when it comes to the winner we don't know for sure they've won, it ruins the moment. It used to be simple, now we have Axel never entering when Stone Cold won the thing in 2001 under the same circumstances, we have guys getting legitimately eliminated by people not even in the Rumble, we have people getting DQed, people just suddenly not being in the Rumble any more if they disappear for a while because Undertaker's bashing their head into a popcorn stand.

The moment Reigns was last night was such an anti-climax. Don't think I've seen a legitimately thrilling end to the Rumble since Edge in 2010.

Last year's was similar to this, and the Cena/del Rio victories were so obvious given who they were left in the ring with.
Original post by Malevolent
You know you ****ed up when the crowd starts giving Rusov a better response than your face rumble winner... :rofl:

Apparently the crew were told to turn down the mic on the crowd because they were booing so loud after Bryan Ambrose and Wyatt went

Posted from TSR Mobile
Was it almost as bad as WM30?

WM30 was great!

Lesnar vs Reigns would be a horrible match-up imo. So Slow and one paced. Reigns is nowhere near ready enough to make a good match out of Lesnar. I like Reigns, but Vince just doesn't know how to book a star anymore.

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Mackay
WM31, mate. And sounds about right!

Whoops :rofl:
One of the problems with the RR is that everyone just seemed to come and go at the start. No real fighting. People were just thrown out for fun with no drama.

Im up to Zack Ryder getting eliminated (yeah one of those main eventers on Superstars waiting to be fired)
Reply 496
The thing nobody seems to be mentioning is the fact that Kane and Big Show buried so many stars.

Wyatt, Ziggler, Ambrose...

It makes NO sense having Show or Kane in the latter stages of the Rumble. They are so past it.
Original post by Mackay
The thing nobody seems to be mentioning is the fact that Kane and Big Show buried so many stars.

Wyatt, Ziggler, Ambrose...

It makes NO sense having Show or Kane in the latter stages of the Rumble. They are so past it.

Big Show entered at #29... Kane is a weakling now but lasting 7.5 minutes until Show came out and they could double team isn't so far-fetched.

Edit: oh wait, I know what you mean.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 498
Big Show entered at #29... Kane is a weakling now but lasting 7.5 minutes until Show came out and they could double team isn't so far-fetched.

Edit: oh wait, I know what you mean.

Haha, just can't believe they are in the final four of the Rumble in 2015. Come on Creative, get in touch.
Original post by Mackay
Haha, just can't believe they are in the final four of the Rumble in 2015. Come on Creative, get in touch.

It's not like Big Show or Kane was gonna main event WrestleMania against Brock or Rollins. Nor Rusev.

Quick Reply

Latest