The Student Room Group

What to answer, if girl asks is she fat?

Scroll to see replies

Ask them to define fat. Once they define it they should be able to figure it out for themselves so you get out of it completely.
Don't say anything dude, just run.
Reply 22
Always say yes.
"Yes, but only you know whether you want to change that enough to do it. I know that you would be healthier if you lose a bit of weight, but I can't tell you that you should, or that you'll be happier for it."
Sorted. It's non judgemental and honest. If she's just a bit overweight, you can sugarcoat it a bit but if she's really quite badly overweight, I don't see anything wrong with that response, and I'm obese myself (and doing something about it).
Original post by TorpidPhil
Ask them to define fat. Once they define it they should be able to figure it out for themselves so you get out of it completely.

"Does this make me look fat?"

"Define fat..."

Yyyeah. That's gonna go well.
Original post by TurboCretin
"Does this make me look fat?"

"Define fat..."

Yyyeah. That's gonna go well.

lmao, and this is why people don't talk to me.
Original post by Wade-

1. Science has very little 'facts', science at one point believed smoking was perfectly okay.
Posted from TSR Mobile

I cringed
Original post by Aappoolloo
...and she is.

You go no, you don't hesitate, you don't do anything, you straight up say no.
Feed her before tubby gets angry
throw a pokeball at her and shout 'SNORLAX!'
Don't hesitate and don't give in to your truthful self. Avoid the feminist crisis. Say curves are sexy or some bull**** like that.
Most important: don't hesitate.

Or if you think - and are 100% positive - she can be rational and not throw a hissy fit say she's a little fluffy or something. Fat isn't the word you should use though - even if she asks by saying 'fat'. It's kind of harsh...
Rather the painful truth, than a pretty lie.
Original post by Afghan Warrior
Say she's chubby. I'm getting fat and I know it. I'd rather someone be honest and blunt to me rather than lie when it's obvious that I have a belly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Babe, you're still incredibly sexy and irresistible. You're not getting fat. You just don't realise how beautiful and amazing you are.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Seems strange that they would even ask. A genuinely fat person usually is aware that they're fat and wouldn't seek confirmation of this. Skinny people sometimes ask it for some reason, you would just say 'no' for them straightaway.
no... but you aren't fit either....
Girls that ask that irritate me to hell so if one was to ask me I'd tell them yes regardless...

What I've heard is outright calling a girl fat is one of the worst things you can say, so what you say should really depend on how much you care about their feelings

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Illegal Algebra
Babe, you're still incredibly sexy and irresistible. You're not getting fat. You just don't realise how beautiful and amazing you are.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's the point quoting me on tsr if you're not talking to me irl?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're the one not talking, you're too busy talking to other people.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Illegal Algebra
You're the one not talking, you're too busy talking to other people.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Things are kicking off here.

OP, I'd tell the truth, just say you have gained a bit of weight.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
Original post by StarvingAutist
I cringed

For any particular reason?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending