The Student Room Group

How much blood is there meant to be when you 'break in' a girl?

I recently had sex with a 'first-timer' and by the end there was blood over my hand, foot, lower stomach and a lot on the bed. Is this natural?

Scroll to see replies

How did you get blood on your foot? :indiff:

It depends on the girl, some don't bleed at all, some a little, some a fair amount. I don't think it should be THAT much though, are you sure she wasn't on her period?
Reply 2
Original post by Precious Illusions

It depends on the girl, some don't bleed at all, some a little, some a fair amount. I don't think it should be THAT much though, are you sure she wasn't on her period?

Yeah she wasn't. We did a bit of foreplay for a while and there was no blood but when I eventually got 'it' in to her there were quite a few blood drops, and I could tell by her reaction that it hurt.
That is the most ghastly way of talking about losing virginty! :s-smilie:
Reply 4
Original post by xLittleMissyx

What is?
Reply 5
Prepare a bottle the next time.
Original post by xLittleMissyx

Glad I'm not the only one who thought this... absolutely vile
Reply 7
Original post by Mr Inquisitive
Glad I'm not the only one who thought this... absolutely vile

Oh shut up.
Original post by Borgia
Oh shut up.

Give me a second, just going to let the classiness waft over me...
Reply 9
Original post by Mr Inquisitive
Give me a second, just going to let the classiness waft over me...

What should I have said?
Reply 10
Original post by 91_House
Do it even harder next time.

Next time? There isn't a next time haha.
Mainly a girl bled because her hymen (contrary to popular belief hymens only partly cover a woman's vagina) hadn't been stretched enough before (stretching can be done by fingering) so it tore. This is common so don't worry. Basically the hymen is much less flexible if it hadn't been stretched before hand. This is also why some women bleed if they hadn't had sex for several years as the hymen becomes less flexible again.
Did it hurt her when you guys were having sex? If it does or you notice bleeding while having intercourse then stop. Also, it could have resulted from not using enough lube. If it carries on bleeding for some time afterwards my advice would be to see a doctor. By the way, don't take this, either you or your partner, too badly because it is common (hence why many people believe every girl bleeds on her first time).
Also, did you really just use the phrase "break in a girl"???
No blood at all, my girlfriend's first time was completely blood-free. She only bleeds during sex if she's on her period.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by Anonymous
Mainly a girl bled because her hymen (contrary to popular belief hymens only partly cover a woman's vagina) hadn't been stretched enough before (stretching can be done by fingering) so it tore. This is common so don't worry. Basically the hymen is much less flexible if it hadn't been stretched before hand. This is also why some women bleed if they hadn't had sex for several years as the hymen becomes less flexible again.
Did it hurt her when you guys were having sex? If it does or you notice bleeding while having intercourse then stop. Also, it could have resulted from not using enough lube. If it carries on bleeding for some time afterwards my advice would be to see a doctor. By the way, don't take this, either you or your partner, too badly because it is common (hence why many people believe every girl bleeds on her first time).
Also, did you really just use the phrase "break in a girl"???

Yes, yes I did.

Original post by Illegal Algebra
No blood at all, my girlfriend's first time was completely blood-free. She only bleeds during sex if she's on her period.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe your penis is smaller than mine.
Original post by Precious Illusions

Are you just gonna ask this and expect me not to say anything?
Personally, when I lost it there was very little blood and the guy wasn't small. As it's been said though, it depends on the person. The amount you talk of seems to be more than average though.
Original post by Borgia
Yeah she wasn't. We did a bit of foreplay for a while and there was no blood but when I eventually got 'it' in to her there were quite a few blood drops, and I could tell by her reaction that it hurt.

It's normal for the first time to hurt. Use more lube in future and if it's hurting her too much stop for a bit then try again. But seriously, how did you get blood on your foot :indiff:
Sounds like someone just entered a warzone, I guess it was a bloodbath.......eh.....EH!!! No.......sigh :frown:
Original post by Borgia
Yes, yes I did.

Maybe your penis is smaller than mine.

It's really tiny, it's about 3 or 4 centimetres.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I didn't bleed the first time, only a little bit when I went to the loo in the morning, but he was slow and gentle :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest