The Student Room Group

How much blood is there meant to be when you 'break in' a girl?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Illegal Algebra
No blood at all, my girlfriend's first time was completely blood-free. She only bleeds during sex if she's on her period.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You htwo have sex when she'son her period...
The fact is that the first time shouldn't hurt. It'll obviously be a bit bizarre and uncomfortable at first - but most of blood that comes from sex is due to tearing of the vaginal walls, much less the hymen. Vaginal walls are obviously not supposed to be torn, and it's a sign that the woman is nervous and perhaps apprehensive. That can be a result of not enough foreplay to really relax her, going too vigorously and the pervading myth that the first time is supposed to be agonising. Maybe if girls weren't told that it's supposed to hurt the first time, they'd relax a bit more.

Your use of "break in" doesn't do much to dispel that myth, I mean, ****, would being a bit more considerate and in-touch with your emotions hurt? Disgusting.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 22
It's really tiny, it's about 3 or 4 centimetres.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine is 16 cm
Reply 23
Original post by Alaric III
The fact is that the first time shouldn't hurt. It'll obviously be a bit bizarre and uncomfortable at first - but most of blood that comes from sex is due to tearing of the vaginal walls, much less the hymen. Vaginal walls are obviously not supposed to be torn, and it's a sign that the woman is nervous and perhaps apprehensive. That can be a result of not enough foreplay to really relax her, have been going too vigorously and the pervading myth that the first time is supposed to be agonising. Maybe if girls weren't told that it's supposed to hurt the first time, they'd relax a bit more.

Your use of "break in" doesn't do much to dispel that myth, I mean, ****, would being a bit more considerate and in-touch with your emotions hurt? Disgusting.

**** off
Original post by Borgia

Maybe your penis is smaller than mine.

Lol no don't excite yourself, if you do it correctly a woman's hymen will stretch instead of breaking so there will be no blood at all.
Original post by elmosandy

Yeah I love that, it's really hot. And I finger her when she's on her period, blood all over my fingers and all on the bedsheets I love it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by elmosandy

It actually feels amazing for the woman apparently, I wouldn't know, I haven't tried it!
Reply 27
Original post by rosebud114
Lol no don't excite yourself, if you do it correctly a woman's hymen will stretch instead of breaking so there will be no blood at all.

Bah humbug
It actually feels amazing for the woman apparently, I wouldn't know, I haven't tried it!

Yeah I love that, it's really hot. And I finger her when she's on her period, blood all over my fingers and all on the bedsheets I love it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Rightttt...
Depends on the girl. I didn't bleed or feel any pain. Lots do :yep:
Reply 30
Original post by TheTipsyTarsier
Depends on the girl. I didn't bleed or feel any pain. Lots do :yep:

As previously speculated my myself, I suspect this is down to whether the lady in question is riding a stallion or a decrepit mule
Original post by Borgia
I recently had sex with a 'first-timer' and by the end there was blood over my hand, foot, lower stomach and a lot on the bed. Is this natural?

Tbf if she's turned on enough, she won't bleed.

You're right. My girl loves it. Being on your period doesn't really affect it at all, you can definitely go ahead and do it. The only problem is that I can't go down on my girl when she's on her period, but I can do everything else just the same. She loves it, I love it, it's a win-win. I really don't understand why it's taboo.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeeeeah I can confirm this. We were pretty desperate and kind of just shoved on a condom and went at it. To date it's got to be in my top 3 of sexual encounters. I was very pleasantly surprised.
Reply 34
Original post by молодой гений
Tbf if she's turned on enough, she won't bleed.

Fear can negate this. And my weapon is pretty fearsome
Original post by Borgia
Fear can negate this. And my weapon is pretty fearsome

No, I mean it, if she's wet enough she won't bleed
Original post by Precious Illusions
How did you get blood on your foot? :indiff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpssyF3ucN4
Reply 37
Nothing better than having a few Stella's then violently 'breaking in' a girl on a Saturday night.
"Break in a girl".

I can't believe you've just spoken so disrespectfully about a girl you just had sex with. How old are you? Because you don't even sound mature enough to have sex.

Absolutely disgraceful. Grow up.
Original post by молодой гений
No, I mean it, if she's wet enough she won't bleed

Rubbish. What does being wet have to do with a hymen breaking?

Quick Reply

Latest