Scroll to see replies

biochemistry anyone? :biggrin:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 501
Original post by PeerieCthulhu
Don't think I'll do it, I'll likely just wait and meet people other ways :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah true ! Well you can join socities and what not ! Alot of ppl will be out and about in ur course too ! What course you doing ??
Original post by M1711
Yeah true ! Well you can join socities and what not ! Alot of ppl will be out and about in ur course too ! What course you doing ??

Yeah, exactly :smile: hopefully meet some people on here too who'd be willing to meet up and stuff,
I applied to do forensic science :smile: what about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PeerieCthulhu
It can be such a hit and miss scenario! But it's usually pretty okay.

Oh wow! That's awesome! c:

Hoping for the best haha
Aww, thank you, I'm not impressed by my country that much but always nice to hear people like it:u:
Original post by monsterly
Hoping for the best haha
Aww, thank you, I'm not impressed by my country that much but always nice to hear people like it:u:

Fingers crossed c:
That's always the way, everyone is so used to their homeland, it just doesn't seem quite as exciting as others seem to think!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello people!

I've been offered a conditional offer at Nottingham Trent for Print Journalism... Anyone else?

Would love to get to know people and talk about the course, especially when 320 points looks scary enough to get - let's just say resits are a must this year!

Please get in contact if you have applied or been offered a place for Print Journalism!!

Emma :smile:
Original post by emma9612
Hello people!

I've been offered a conditional offer at Nottingham Trent for Print Journalism... Anyone else?

Would love to get to know people and talk about the course, especially when 320 points looks scary enough to get - let's just say resits are a must this year!

Please get in contact if you have applied or been offered a place for Print Journalism!!

Emma :smile:

Congratulations! I hope you manage to get in! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
So how many people going to the open day on 21st February?
Original post by Lashana
So how many people going to the open day on 21st February?

I am going on 21st February :smile:
Original post by Socialwork123
I am going on 21st February :smile:

okay
any one going to the offer holder/applicant days? and are you taking your parents?
Reply 511
Yes possibly and with my mum

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Deanna lamb
any one going to the offer holder/applicant days? and are you taking your parents?

Yes, I will be going and taking my mum to help me decide on which university to go to. That is on 21st February isn't it?
Reply 513

I'm going on the 21st and taking my parents as well.
Reply 515

I'm going and also with my mum (I take her to all my uni open days)
I'm travelling over from Ireland for the open day on the 21st Feb :smile: Are all campuses having an open day, I actually thought it was only Brackenhurst. I am soooooo so excited, really hope it's as nice as I've imagined it to be :smile:
Original post by NiniTanya
I'm travelling over from Ireland for the open day on the 21st Feb :smile: Are all campuses having an open day, I actually thought it was only Brackenhurst. I am soooooo so excited, really hope it's as nice as I've imagined it to be :smile:

Wow Ireland that's pretty cool and I think only some are having an open day, not sure.
Reply 518
Bracken hurst is lovely.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bluebells60
Bracken hurst is lovely.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really, from looking at youtube I thought it was nice. Just waiting to see it in person now.

Quick Reply

Latest