The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Drossell
Anticipating moves from hsbc and Barclays now, been a while since interviews

its been over a week since they started ints for both right? i think next week, not this one. congrats on ubs horizons! awesome awesome programe, but only intake of 5 which is why i didnt have the balls to risk it lol, whats the essay on?
Original post by ermine
Just done my GS interview with securities. To people who did it today, how did you find it?

Quite alot of technicals actually. But went fine I guess
Original post by welcometoib
its been over a week since they started ints for both right? i think next week, not this one. congrats on ubs horizons! awesome awesome programe, but only intake of 5 which is why i didnt have the balls to risk it lol, whats the essay on?

i had my barclays int 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything from them yet
Original post by CD315
Toughest interview yet, but nothing extremely difficult..

how would you say it went? expecting an offer? what were you asked?
I have offers for the Citi Scope programme and Nomura Explore programme - but they clash.
Which one should I choose??
Reply 6185

What career goals have you set for yourself? up to 400 words
Original post by ermine
Just done my GS interview with securities. To people who did it today, how did you find it?

how would you judge your performance? what were you asked?
Original post by Mralpha

what were you asked?
Reply 6188

Where did you hear that they only take 5 people?

It says on the website that part of the programme is to go to a 5 week expedition in a foreign country and you can choose out of three different countries. I wouldn't think they would send just one or two people to one country, would they?
Original post by Mralpha

Thought it was just gonna be competency?
:laugh:

Good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I went for it because it says you're considered for the spring insight as part of the application, but 5 intake is very Low if true and Barclays int was now nearly 2 weeks
Reply 6191
Original post by spark27
Where did you hear that they only take 5 people?

It says on the website that part of the programme is to go to a 5 week expedition in a foreign country and you can choose out of three different countries. I wouldn't think they would send just one or two people to one country, would they?

I think he is talking about this article on Linkedin:

Our UBS Horizons program provides students graduating in 2017 with the opportunity to travel abroad and work with Raleigh on a community or environmental project in the summer of 2015. The aim of the program is to recruit ambitious students who, like us, believe in contributing to the community and who have a strong interest in beginning their career with us. Participating in a Raleigh expedition will enhance the skills required for students to start their career as well as provide an insight into different cultures and environments. To demonstrate these developed skills, Horizons winners are guaranteed a place on our summer internship program in 2016. This will give students the opportunity to find out more about what we do and the contribution they can make to our business.

There will be up to 6 winners and 4 runners up for the 2015 Horizons Program. The runners up receive a place on Insights, and £500 towards a Raleigh expedition or £200 towards a UBS charity of their choice.
What is the morgan stanley spring week final round- Is it an assessment center ?
Sorry if I've missed the information, but does the programme dates vary between GS divisions? Anyone know on which dates Ops is?
Reply 6194
Original post by AlexSv
I think he is talking about this article on Linkedin:

Our UBS Horizons program provides students graduating in 2017 with the opportunity to travel abroad and work with Raleigh on a community or environmental project in the summer of 2015. The aim of the program is to recruit ambitious students who, like us, believe in contributing to the community and who have a strong interest in beginning their career with us. Participating in a Raleigh expedition will enhance the skills required for students to start their career as well as provide an insight into different cultures and environments. To demonstrate these developed skills, Horizons winners are guaranteed a place on our summer internship program in 2016. This will give students the opportunity to find out more about what we do and the contribution they can make to our business.

There will be up to 6 winners and 4 runners up for the 2015 Horizons Program. The runners up receive a place on Insights, and £500 towards a Raleigh expedition or £200 towards a UBS charity of their choice.

Right, thanks. 10-ish people then.

Not sure if people have seen the video on the UBS website, but seems like its more than just 10 people. Still, quite a competition.
Is there a Facebook group for the UBS spring week?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6196
I have an offer from jp morgan spring week. is there a Facebook group for offer holders? can someone post the link?
Original post by alice0852
does anyone now how much you get paid on Nomura's women's program?

In my contract it said 340 a week I believe.
Reply 6198
Original post by sighnomore
Anyone got any form of emails to get in contact with recruiters? I completed tests from BAML and other banks and want to drop an email to see what's happening since offers are being handed out. Fear my application may have been lost as I would have assumed a rejection would come straight after the numerical tests etc.

Need to contact: BAML, CS, GS, Citi and JPM

cheers

In the same boat mate. havent heard back from GS, JPM, BAML, Citi. Have you emailed them/got a reply?
Reply 6199
Rothschild and CS offers! :biggrin: Though they are during the same week (I'm gonna try to change CS)... What should I think about when choosing?

Latest

Trending

Trending