The Student Room Group

How much blood is there meant to be when you 'break in' a girl?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Borgia
What should I have said?

Nothing, preferably.
Original post by Twinpeaks
Rubbish. What does being wet have to do with a hymen breaking?

Your hymen doesn't "break"; it stretches, basically. Sometimes this makes it bleed, sometimes it doesn't. Some women don't even have one to start out with. Some women "break"/stretch/partially tear it through sport, tampons, if someone fingers them, whatever.

If you genuinely had a thing over your vagina that could only be "popped" by a dick, then you wouldn't be able to have a period before you had sex, because there'd be nowhere for the blood to leak out from.

Basic 101 on this: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/cristen-conger/sex-myth_b_1154683.html
The hymen doesn't tear... Vaginal bleeding can happen with pretty much anything; putting in a tampon, or horseriding even.
Original post by Borgia
**** off

That poster was right about everything btw
Reply 44
Original post by Anonymous
The hymen doesn't tear... Vaginal bleeding can happen with pretty much anything; putting in a tampon, or horseriding even.

Well...
Original post by молодой гений
Your hymen doesn't "break"; it stretches, basically. Sometimes this makes it bleed, sometimes it doesn't. Some women don't even have one to start out with. Some women "break"/stretch/partially tear it through sport, tampons, if someone fingers them, whatever.

If you genuinely had a thing over your vagina that could only be "popped" by a dick, then you wouldn't be able to have a period before you had sex, because there'd be nowhere for the blood to leak out from.

Basic 101 on this: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/cristen-conger/sex-myth_b_1154683.html

No. Your hymen doesn't fully cover your vagina, so of course blood can still come out. But it does cover it a little, and it can get in the way during sex.
Original post by Borgia
Well...

Hilarious.
Original post by Twinpeaks
No. Your hymen doesn't fully cover your vagina, so of course blood can still come out. But it does cover it a little, and it can get in the way during sex.

Yeah, that's exactly what I said. Therefore there's no magical 'popping the cherry' moment. 'If she doesn't bleed then she's not a virgin' is a dumb myth, as is the whole 'the first time will always hurt sOSOOSOSOOOooo much and there will be tons of blood!!!!!!!!!!!' thing.
Christ what a thread lmao.
Reply 49
Original post by stoltguyboo
Christ what a thread lmao.

*bows*
Original post by Illegal Algebra
You're right. My girl loves it. Being on your period doesn't really affect it at all, you can definitely go ahead and do it. The only problem is that I can't go down on my girl when she's on her period, but I can do everything else just the same. She loves it, I love it, it's a win-win. I really don't understand why it's taboo.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No nor do I, high five to you for going ahead and doing it and not being weird about it!! It's refreshing to hear such an open minded attitude coming from a guy, bravo my friend! :yy:
Yeeeeah I can confirm this. We were pretty desperate and kind of just shoved on a condom and went at it. To date it's got to be in my top 3 of sexual encounters. I was very pleasantly surprised.

I have actually seen that many women confirm this, the only thing that is a little worrying is the mess but I guess you can wait until the flow is lighter.
Original post by Borgia

Maybe your penis is smaller than mine.

Or maybe it's for the reasons that I just gave you...
Original post by rosebud114
I have actually seen that many women confirm this, the only thing that is a little worrying is the mess but I guess you can wait until the flow is lighter.

Well yeah ofc. I mean mine isn't super heavy to start out with, so it's not really that big a deal. And trust me, it's good. I have no idea why but it just is. My boyfriend was the one who suggested it, surprisingly
Reply 54
OP makes bull**** thread with the phrase 'break in a girl' in the title to cause fireworks. Not enough fireworks happen. OP gets bored and decides to troll about the size of his penis. The massive penis troll is not really picking up that much attention either - wonder what we'll get next?
OP, that sounds more like a scene out of Dexter to be honest.

We were pretty desperate and kind of just shoved on a condom and went at it.

Its moments like this that make me realise that romance isn't dead.

Original post by Ronove
OP makes bull**** thread with the phrase 'break in a girl' in the title to cause fireworks. Not enough fireworks happen. OP gets bored and decides to troll about the size of his penis. The massive penis troll is not really picking up that much attention either - wonder what we'll get next?

You'll get broken in by his massive flute if you're not careful.
Original post by rosebud114
It actually feels amazing for the woman apparently, I wouldn't know, I haven't tried it!

Yeah my ex said that sex when she was on her period (the few times she convinced me) felt even better. I just had to make it a bit more tantric than usual - keep my eyes above bust-level and just imagine it's lube drying up quicker than it should.
Reply 57
Original post by Ronove

It is actually true. I'll post pictures if you want of the mess. And 6 inches is not massive. Above average but not massive.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Borgia
It is actually true. I'll post pictures if you want of the mess. And 6 inches is not massive. Above average but not massive.

OP you took a picture of the mess? dear oh dear...
Original post by Expired Potato
Yeah my ex said that sex when she was on her period (the few times she convinced me) felt even better. I just had to make it a bit more tantric than usual - keep my eyes above bust-level and just imagine it's lube drying up quicker than it should.

lube drying up quicker than it should haha :lol:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest