The Student Room Group

How much blood is there meant to be when you 'break in' a girl?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Borgia
I recently had sex with a 'first-timer' and by the end there was blood over my hand, foot, lower stomach and a lot on the bed. Is this natural?

You must have a big willy!
Reply 61
Original post by rosebud114
OP you took a picture of the mess? dear oh dear...

I look a picture of my abdomen and hands
Original post by elmosandy
You htwo have sex when she'son her period...

Why should I be refused pleasure just because I'm on my period?!

Tbh, I thought 99% of couples have sex when the girl is on her period. I didn't think it was abnormal.
Reply 63
Original post by Borgia
It is actually true. I'll post pictures if you want of the mess. And 6 inches is not massive. Above average but not massive.

Why do you think anyone gives a **** about length?

(As long as we're not talking micropenis)
Reply 64
Original post by Anonymous
You must have a big willy!

:colondollar:

Original post by llamaspoon
Why should I be refused pleasure just because I'm on my period?!

Tbh, I thought 99% of couples have sex when the girl is on her period. I didn't think it was abnormal.

Some people faint at the first sight of blood. I am completely desensitised to it.
Reply 65
Original post by Ronove
Why do you think anyone gives a **** about length?

(As long as we're not talking micropenis)

Well I can't touch my index and thumb round it. I'm not sure if that is standard or not.
Reply 66
Original post by Borgia
Well I can't touch my index and thumb round it. I'm not sure if that is standard or not.

Do you use two hands to **** or do you rotate to cover ground evenly?
Original post by молодой гений
Yeah, that's exactly what I said. Therefore there's no magical 'popping the cherry' moment. 'If she doesn't bleed then she's not a virgin' is a dumb myth, as is the whole 'the first time will always hurt sOSOOSOSOOOooo much and there will be tons of blood!!!!!!!!!!!' thing.

Yeah, but the hymen can still get in the way and can cause discomfort and bleeding. It's still partially blocking the opening after all.

Sometimes the hymen does cover the entire opening though preventing blood to escape. It's called an imperforate hymen. Poor girls who have those.

Probably tmi but-
http://youngwomenshealth.org/2013/07/10/hymens/

When you think about it, girls do suffer with this kind of thing!
Never bled....
Reply 69
Original post by Ronove
Do you use two hands to **** or do you rotate to cover ground evenly?

Two hands

Original post by Twinpeaks
Yeah, but the hymen can still get in the way and can cause discomfort and bleeding. It's still partially blocking the opening after all.

Sometimes the hymen does cover the entire opening though preventing blood to escape. It's called an imperforate hymen. Poor girls who have those.

Probably tmi but-
http://youngwomenshealth.org/2013/07/10/hymens/

When you think about it, girls do suffer with this kind of thing!

It's ok daddy is here
It depends how far you raise your donger ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ʀᴀɪsᴇ ᴜʀ ᴅᴏɴɢᴇʀs ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Original post by Borgia
Two hands

It's ok daddy is here

Don't try and talk as if you're cool and good looking, because you're neither.
Reply 72
Don't try and talk as if you're cool and good looking, because you're neither.

And you would know that how?
Original post by Borgia
And you would know that how?

Ahh it's obvious.
Original post by Borgia
I recently had sex with a 'first-timer' and by the end there was blood over my hand, foot, lower stomach and a lot on the bed. Is this natural?
Having just read through all your posts in this thread I've condluded that you must be a troll: you're responding to people's replies to what appears like a normal question as though someone owes you a favour.

For one thing, telling people to '**** off' when they give you what reads like a perfectly reasonable and honest answer is not how to behave.

For another, constantly waffling about the size of your penis isn't convincing anybody. Comments like:- 'this is down to whether the lady in question is riding a stallion or a decrepit mule' - 'my weapon is pretty fearsome' - or picking up a non-existent allusion to your penis in someone else's reference to horseriding - are not constructive.

Yes, some girls bleed on their first time. Of those, some bleed copiously, and others only spot.

You do not get a prize if:

you make her bleed more

you make her bleed less

you don't make her bleed

you make her scream the theme to Super Mario Bros.

Now kindly get back under your bridge.
Reply 75
Ahh it's obvious.

Not really.
Reply 76
Original post by Tootles
Having just read through all your posts in this thread I've condluded that you must be a troll: you're responding to people's replies to what appears like a normal question as though someone owes you a favour.

For one thing, telling people to '**** off' when they give you what reads like a perfectly reasonable and honest answer is not how to behave.

For another, constantly waffling about the size of your penis isn't convincing anybody. Comments like:- 'this is down to whether the lady in question is riding a stallion or a decrepit mule' - 'my weapon is pretty fearsome' - or picking up a non-existent allusion to your penis in someone else's reference to horseriding - are not constructive.

Yes, some girls bleed on their first time. Of those, some bleed copiously, and others only spot.

You do not get a prize if:

you make her bleed more

you make her bleed less

you don't make her bleed

you make her scream the theme to Super Mario Bros.

Now kindly get back under your bridge.

People's responses were rude so I responded in kind
Original post by Borgia
People's responses were rude so I responded in kind
Really? It definitely seemed as though you were being rude to pretty much everyone who replied to you.
Reply 78
Original post by Tootles
Really? It definitely seemed as though you were being rude to pretty much everyone who replied to you.

Because everyone took issue with everything. It genuinely happened, and then no one gave serious replies
Original post by Borgia
Because everyone took issue with everything. It genuinely happened, and then no one gave serious replies
Actually the jokey replies I saw were nowhere near as impolite as what you said.

Quick Reply

Latest