The Student Room Group

Leeds Dentistry 2015 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Reply 320
Original post by jay110
Updated with a rejection. Tad weird because I felt the MMI went really well :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here, Idk what went wrong :frown:
I'm really hoping like something went wrong and some of these rejections from Leeds were actually offers, but the chances of that are extremely slim. 😪
Don't know what went wrong ..

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm trying to stay positive about it, I have an offer I'm so grateful for and another interview this week so it's not the end of the world. Congratulations to everyone with offers :smile:
Reply 323
rejection from leeds. not going to lie, I am gutted but there is nothing I can do. I tried my best at the interview and it just wasn't enough but that's life. To those who also got rejections; don't be too disheartened, I know a rejection is hard but don't dwell on it. Everything happens for a reason!! Good luck with the rest of your applications guys! seriously wish you guys all the best!! and to those who got offers, congratulations!! you guys thoroughly deserve it!!! :smile: xx
Reply 324
Original post by Dreamszx
I'm really hoping like something went wrong and some of these rejections from Leeds were actually offers, but the chances of that are extremely slim. 😪
Don't know what went wrong ..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here :/
Reply 325
anyone else emailed them for feedback? hope they reply soon as I really don't know where I went wrong
Original post by ijc1
anyone else emailed them for feedback? hope they reply soon as I really don't know where I went wrong

I emailed too :/ I honestly think it was also due to the competition (1/3 of interviewees get offers).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ijc1
rejection from leeds. not going to lie, I am gutted but there is nothing I can do. I tried my best at the interview and it just wasn't enough but that's life. To those who also got rejections; don't be too disheartened, I know a rejection is hard but don't dwell on it. Everything happens for a reason!! Good luck with the rest of your applications guys! seriously wish you guys all the best!! and to those who got offers, congratulations!! you guys thoroughly deserve it!!! :smile: xx

Hey can I ask what time you got your email? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 328
Original post by Geekslovefood
Hey can I ask what time you got your email? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

yh got a track email at 16:31 x
Reply 329
Original post by karrar247
I emailed too :/ I honestly think it was also due to the competition (1/3 of interviewees get offers).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yh they interviewed way more people this year compared to last year, last year they had 250 interviews and 100 offers this year it was 350+ interviews x
Original post by ijc1
Yh they interviewed way more people this year compared to last year, last year they had 250 interviews and 100 offers this year it was 350+ interviews x

yeah but apparently there were less than 600 applicants...
Reply 331
Original post by missjrussel

i swear last year there were like 1400!?
Reply 332
Original post by missjrussel

yeh but still they interviewed a lot of people for 100 offers!
Original post by KMcC123
i swear last year there were like 1400!?

i reckon the bmat put loads of people off

Original post by ijc1
yeh but still they interviewed a lot of people for 100 offers!

thats true , they really did interview too many considering the number of applicants...
Did everyone get an email for a change on track? i had no email but a conditional offer...sorry to those who weren't successful...when one door closes another opens..
Original post by goldcrown
Did everyone get an email for a change on track? i had no email but a conditional offer...sorry to those who weren't successful...when one door closes another opens..

I checked track and my offer came through then I got the email about 10 minutes later
Reply 336
Original post by Lenalk
Same here, Idk what went wrong :frown:

Just brush it off :smile: there's still other unis to hear from :smile: some people don't even get to interview stage so we've done well to even get to that stage

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone else still not heard back from leeds?
Do you think they will make anymore offers during the week?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 338
Original post by marina1
Has anyone else still not heard back from leeds?
Do you think they will make anymore offers during the week?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're not alone! I have emailed them to see what's happening so hopefully will hear from them tomorrow
Reply 339
I haven't heard back either, what does that mean?

Quick Reply

Latest