The Student Room Group

The "I Still haven't got any offers yet" Thread.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
They have till May to reply to you. We have been wIting for our offers since december

Posted from TSR Mobile
Now that the Jan deadline has passed many Unis will be finalising numbers and making decisions.

If you havn't been rejected yet - or you know you are 'on Hold' or in any sort of 'Pool' - there is still every chance you will get an Offer.

So don't give up all hope quite yet!
Reply 142
Waiting to hear back from Warwick for PPE.

Sent my application off in early October and still nothing... so I'm pretty sure it'll be a rejection whenever they decide to get back to me :/
Original post by sydneybridge
Now that the Jan deadline has passed many Unis will be finalising numbers and making decisions.

If you havn't been rejected yet - or you know you are 'on Hold' or in any sort of 'Pool' - there is still every chance you will get an Offer.

So don't give up all hope quite yet!

Been waiting on Warwick and Bristol(applied 2 months ago).Got 3 offers from Manchester,QMUL and Nottingham!Called Bristol the other day they said they'll take until March due to the high number of applicants :frown:
Original post by Skill Twix
Been waiting on Warwick and Bristol

Course?
Original post by sydneybridge
Course?

Straight Economics L100
Original post by _mango
Waiting to hear back from Warwick for PPE.

Sent my application off in early October and still nothing... so I'm pretty sure it'll be a rejection whenever they decide to get back to me :/

I'm waiting on Warwick too and I sent my application off in late September. Don't lose hope yet, we still have a chance! :smile:
Original post by Miladrises
i sent a queen mary law application around a good 2 and a half weeks ago and still heard nothing. I am really worried.

I dont know if my stats are the issue;
gcse: 3A* 6A
AS: AABB
Predicted: A*AA

Lol I waited almost 3 months for QM to give me an offer (not for Law though)... after only 2 weeks, you've got nothing to worry about! Good luck! :wink:
Submitted my application on the 13th of jan and still waiting for city london, westminster and bedfordshire.
I submitted mine in October for Cambridge, I have heard back from all bar Bath!! 3 months!!!
Original post by tazza ma razza
Handed my form in mid October. Still waiting on LSE and UCL.

I sent my application at the end of October and I'm waiting for UCL's reply as well ! :frown: Wish they'd hurry up! What course did you apply for?
Original post by Antekk
What course did you apply for? And where?

Children's nursing at Oxford Brookes, Swansea and University of South Wales.

Waiting to hear from Dundee and Glasgow Caledonian University
Waiting on Durham and York for History! Sent away 8th December. Got offers from Queens Belfast, Sussex and Kings College London!
Original post by sabinaraus
I sent my application at the end of October and I'm waiting for UCL's reply as well ! :frown: Wish they'd hurry up! What course did you apply for?

Economics for UCL and Accounting and Finance LSE. You?
Original post by tazza ma razza
Economics for UCL and Accounting and Finance LSE. You?

Psychology :smile:
All my friends have confirmed their firm and insurance choice.
I have one offer.
I still have three interviews to attend.
Won't have all my decisions for all 5 uni's until March - at least.
Accommodation is already open at my first choices.
HELP.
I can understand you, too...But hold on, people! Good luck for everyone! :smile:
:cool:
Original post by bmjordan

Accommodation is already open at my first choices.

Think how many of the people hanging on wont get an offer at all. Then of those who do, how many of them wont got Firm there, and then how many of those who wont get the grades in August. Most of those 'bagging' accommodation wont be going there at all.

So stop panicking about accommodation. Despite all the scare stories spread by other applicants, you wont be homeless.
Original post by Mattlloydd
Nope don't feel bad! This is your thread!

Hurt today when I saw that someone had 3 offers from 3 uni's i'd applied to for the same course...

I have a classmate who got offers from all 5 unis she applied to :3
Hello everyone

The best advice I can give is to just wait a little bit as Universities can take a while to look through the applications they receive. Something you can do is stay in contact with the Universities that you have applied to, as this will give you some peace of mind. A common piece of advice is to contact the university if you have not heard anything in 4 weeks, as this is the general cycle it takes to process the applications. Still, if you want any updates on you applications then do contact the university and the admissions teams will do the best they can to answer any questions you have.

I hope this is helpful.

If you need anything else then let me know!

- Matt

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending