The Student Room Group

Leeds Dentistry 2015 Applications

Scroll to see replies

It means they haven't given all offers or rejections out yet! so go to sleep with a smile! Universities often give results in batches so today might be the first batch. Plus the thread hasn't blown up with tons of peoples comments so look forward to tomorrow.
I think it'll be at least two days till everyone's heard back so I wouldn't worry if you haven't heard back. Good luck to those who still need to hear back and much success to all the applicants for this year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 342
Original post by goldcrown
It means they haven't given all offers or rejections out yet! so go to sleep with a smile! Universities often give results in batches so today might be the first batch. Plus the thread hasn't blown up with tons of peoples comments so look forward to tomorrow.

Congrats to you! :smile: you deserve it!
Did anyone get an access to leeds offer ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 344
Offer!!!!
OFFER 😁🎉
Did anyone get the email from Karen Arnold today? what a babe she is! dont know what she looks like but i will love her forever lol
Original post by hairat
Offer!!!!

Congrats...I told you to look forward to today didnt I? lol
Did anyone get the email from Karen Arnold today? what a babe she is! dont know what she looks like but i will love her forever lol

Hahaha that woman is a total babe

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 350
Congrats...I told you to look forward to today didnt I? lol

Thank you! Guess I will see you there! congrats to you too! 😀
Original post by hairat
Thank you! Guess I will see you there! congrats to you too! 😀

Hahaha is it your first choice? It's my only offer

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can I ask what Karen Arnold said in her email? : )
Original post by Anonymous1661
Can I ask what Karen Arnold said in her email? : )

Just to say congratulations and that an offer pack will be in the post on the next week if it doesn't arrive in the next week you should get in contact with them
Reply 354
Original post by Geekslovefood
Hahaha is it your first choice? It's my only offer

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes! Absolutely loved it! My track still hasn't updated but it did say be patient with track in the email :smile:
Just realised from the letter that we would actually graduate from Leeds with 3 degrees!

The letter says 'MChD/BChD, BSc Dental Surgery' which is a Masters and 2 Bachelors degrees. Anyone with an offer should definitely firm Leeds.
Original post by HPDentist
lol what u on about bro after ur interview u posted a simillar post why u askin people to firm leeds if someone gna firm
Leeds someone gna firm leeds u opinion aint gona change anything lmfao so chup reh teh apne vaareh soch apna pravachan bandh kar...3 degrees dha chacha bangeya betha

my last post said 2 degrees...i posted again because its now 3! and what on earth was the other stuff you posted? not everyone speaks your language. Furthermore, learn how to type English in a mature manner...we arent all 15 and this isnt MSN messenger. Hope you didnt apply to Dentistry...you should be applying to GCSE English.
Offer!!!!!!!!!
Alhamdulillah!
offer! so happy!!!!
Reply 359
Congrats to those who have received an offer. Can I ask you guys your overall ranking ( score). And does anyone know what score would have secured an applicant a place?

Quick Reply

Latest