The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by welcometoib
that sounds really good, well done :smile: no comps at all? id love a poker talk :eek:

Do you have yours tomorrow? Haha lead them into a poker talk, that's pretty much what I did with mine. Nah no comps for me but would still prepare for them.
Original post by 你妈的B
anyone heard back from Lazard post final round interview?

Yeah I've heard back as well! I'm going to ask HR tomorrow how many people they've taken on and I'll let you guys know when I have an answer.

Also got a GS rejection over the phone. That was a new experience.... I guess I was too good for just a standard email :biggrin:
Original post by Aussie Dude ._.
Do you have yours tomorrow? Haha lead them into a poker talk, that's pretty much what I did with mine. Nah no comps for me but would still prepare for them.

nah bro, im not good enough for roths interview lol :frown: just remember we spoke about your int so wanted to know if it went ok :smile:
Reply 6223
Has anyone completed a Barclays Investment Banking telephone interview for the graduate scheme? If so, what are the questions asked? How did you find the interview? How was the interviewer? Your help is much appreciated! Thanks!
Original post by forest123
Yeah I've heard back as well! I'm going to ask HR tomorrow how many people they've taken on and I'll let you guys know when I have an answer.

Also got a GS rejection over the phone. That was a new experience.... I guess I was too good for just a standard email :biggrin:

sweet dayum! when was your LAZ interview?
nah bro, im not good enough for roths interview lol :frown: just remember we spoke about your int so wanted to know if it went ok :smile:

Lol this interview is my only invite so far as I applied really late to SW programmes.. So if I don't get i am ****ed. Cheers mate! You have any outstanding interviews or offers?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by rhep
Has anyone completed a Barclays Investment Banking telephone interview for the graduate scheme? If so, what are the questions asked? How did you find the interview? How was the interviewer? Your help is much appreciated! Thanks!

This isn't the correct thread.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/864164896981375/

Lazard Facebook group. As you can see its going very strong :wink:
(edited 9 years ago)
Lol this interview is my only invite so far as I applied really late to SW programmes.. So if I don't get i am f***ed. Cheers mate! You have any outstanding interviews or offers?

in the next two weeks my spring week process will be done,whether thats with no offers yet we are to see.
in the next two weeks my spring week process will be done,whether thats with no offers yet we are to see.

Good luck mate :smile:
Original post by Beige101
https://www.facebook.com/groups/864164896981375/

Lazard Facebook group. As you can see its going very strong :wink:

Lol dem two people xD
Was really good actually, really informal. Was pretty much a discussion. My presentation was about potential future innovations in the smartphone market. More commercial awareness than technical, had very in depth discussion on the telecoms market for 30 mins.

Sounds like it went well! :smile: I'm guessing they said you'll hear within a week?
Original post by hychan
Sounds like it went well! :smile: I'm guessing they said you'll hear within a week?

Yeah but all the other candidates there were soooo good :frown: yeah :/ the wait is gonna kill me... Did they ask you comp questions? I also met hazard10i and tamagotchi from the thread :smile:
Yeah but all the other candidates there were soooo good :frown: yeah :/ the wait is gonna kill me... Did they ask you comp questions?

Did you meet many others? I met 3. Two from Warwick and, of course, an Oxford student. Nope - no competencies, just talked about something on my CV to me.
Original post by hychan
Did you meet many others? I met 3. Two from Warwick and, of course, an Oxford student. Nope - no competencies, just talked about something on my CV to me.

One from Oxford and two UCL. So yeah very high quality candidates. Yeah same for me. Well nothing else for me to do but wait...
One from Oxford and two UCL. So yeah very high quality candidates. Yeah same for me. Well nothing else for me to do but wait...

Yeah - good luck! :biggrin:
Original post by hychan
Yeah - good luck! :biggrin:

Sorry one question. Do they email or call to inform you if they want to give you an offer?
Sorry one question. Do they email or call to inform you if they want to give you an offer?

They call so keep your phone on - even in lectures! :cool: But they called me post office hours so I guess you should be okay.
Original post by hychan
They call so keep your phone on - even in lectures! :cool: But they called me post office hours so I guess you should be okay.

Haha they can call me at 3am if they want to give me an offer, I promise I won't mind. Dreading the 'unfortunately you have been unsuccessful...' Email though :/ do you have any offers at other banks?
Lol this interview is my only invite so far as I applied really late to SW programmes.. So if I don't get i am f***ed. Cheers mate! You have any outstanding interviews or offers?

like i said earlier, if you dont seem me again after next friday you will know why :tongue: where you got left to hear from :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending