The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WhimsicalSloth
Thank you, I really appreciate that :smile: on both counts! I'd say the same thing to you although I'd be worried about the anti-Chelsea faction on this site- I wouldn't stand a chance! :tongue:

yeah there are loads of anti chelsea users on here and after yesterday so many people are taking the piss
Original post by lou 22
Great stuff :smile:, goodluck for tomorrow :wink:.

Yum yum lasagne dribble dribble.

Hopefully you will overcome it soon :smile: no red nose for too long :smile:. Paracetomol is rubbish, I am immune to it I swear lol. I hope you are drinking plenty of fluids as well though :smile:.

Thank you, I think it went well - my apologies for the slow reply. The interview was in Germany and I didn't get chance to use the internet except when I was at the university (i.e. doing my interview) without paying a fortune for data roaming on my phone. I should get a response from them in a couple of weeks.

The cold got worse and worse over the weekend but I picked up some menthol sweets in a pharmacy in Munich that work pretty well to make me relatively normal.
Sick as a dog
Bored, not comfortable, very hungry, need to read my maths material asap.
Original post by lou 22
:smile: :wink:, it is never too late to pursue your dreams, you are still at the age that you can pursue different avenues easier thumbs up. You will just believe in yourself and the capibilities you have. :smile:. Anytime sweetie :wink:.

I dont think i can tbh:frown: i can pm you my situation if you dont mind :smile: i have been creating a list of things i could and i am trying to narrow it down which has helped a LOT thank you! Sorry for the late reply, i didnt get much time to go on tsr during the week
(edited 9 years ago)
Feeling absolutely great and positive for once
The fact I have to get a train to Worcester at like 9:30, to get back, go to my accommodation, then go back to the train station to go to Kiddy for 2:00 for my lecture, is not a fun prospect. Topped with the fact I found out our family friend's premature baby (which I met on Saturday) has died, I'm not in a wonderful mood.
i seriously don't know, i feel a mix of anger, sadness and hopelessness i ended up adding another notch to my bracer
Original post by lou 22
:smile:. How are you feeling today?

Have good relatively decent thanks. Thanks for asking. Been over to Leeds to see the lass.
How about yourself?
Reply 1349
Original post by moment of truth

:smile:
Sort of positive but sort of down as well :s-smilie:
Quite possibly have the hardest exam I'll ever take in my life in a little over 12 hours and feel less prepared than the bladder of a child seeing a horror movie for the first time. Stressed/worried/anxious/nervous/annoyed/terrified doesn't even begin to cover it but such is life
Getting a new car soon...hopefully :smile:
Reply 1353
Original post by crozibear96
I used to love Wednesdays. Until I got a new teacher (whom I have on Wednesdays) who thinks I'm dyslexic and stupid. Kind of puts a downer on the day. :smile:

Hopefully that teacher will leave soon as he/she is an idiot.
Reply 1354
Original post by hamix.forllz
Getting a new car soon...hopefully :smile:

Woo hoo, What car you looking to get?
Reply 1355
Original post by Rock-Sophie
Thank you so much, love! I really appreciate your support. :smile:

Anytime sugar pie :smile:.
Reply 1356
Malcontent. I have missed weeks of university since it started back up again over the Christmas break, in which I was struck down with a chest infection.

I've also managed to arrange an appointment with a therapist for my clinical depression, so that's a positive. It's what has been keeping me down for some time, including through the first year of university since I started my gap year.

I have things that I want to do, and a lot of coursework to catch up on, as well as exams to sit. And yet these things seem so far-fetched. Theoretically and physically to a certain extent.

I don't have anyone too close to me to really express feelings to, a best friend. So it's a treacherous task.
Original post by Precious Illusions
****ty atm but oh wellll.

Nice photo.
Original post by NKDJ
Malcontent. I have missed weeks of university since it started back up again over the Christmas break, in which I was struck down with a chest infection.

I've also managed to arrange an appointment with a therapist for my clinical depression, so that's a positive. It's what has been keeping me down for some time, including through the first year of university since I started my gap year.

I have things that I want to do, and a lot of coursework to catch up on, as well as exams to sit. And yet these things seem so far-fetched. Theoretically and physically to a certain extent.

I don't have anyone too close to me to really express feelings to, a best friend. So it's a treacherous task.

If you start taking these nutritional supplements as of today, within days you should feel much better:-

- Amino acid supplements
- Multivitamin supplements (dissolvable)
- Cod liver oil (liquid)

This is tried and tested, you should get these from Holland and Barrett and Boots, and see the difference within a week.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1359
Original post by Blitzkrieg15
If you start taking these nutritional supplements as of today, within days you should feel much better:-

- Amino acid supplements
- Multivitamin supplements (dissolvable)
- Cod liver oil (liquid)

This is tried and tested, you should get these from Holland and Barrett and Boots, and see the difference within a week.

I am unclear to which you're referring to that these supplements will improve my well being. The chest infection or the depression?

If the former, I was prescribed to two different sets of antibiotics over the course of two weeks. I feel a lot better now, I've even returned to work and now to university.

Thank you for the advice though.

Latest