The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1360
Original post by Roflwaffles
My DOB wasn't matching with the one in my passport!

Sheeet!! Have you sorted it now though?
Original post by NKDJ
I am unclear to which you're referring to that these supplements will improve my well being. The chest infection or the depression?

If the former, I was prescribed to two different sets of antibiotics over the course of two weeks. I feel a lot better now, I've even returned to work and now to university.

Thank you for the advice though.

Clinical depression. I suspect the Amino acids make the most impact on brain chemistry, but the others help boost vitality.
Reply 1362
Original post by cupcakes87
it was a really annoying situation at home! :sigh:

but its okay now. im not talking to grandma because she doesnt want to talk to me so she can be like that if she wants to be. if she didnt say anything in the first place then nothing would have happened and no shes annoyed that i reacted badly :rolleyes: i mean what do you excpect???? :facepalm:

anyway, im calmed downish now! gonna go eat. was gonna eat then but was put off :angry:

you are very sweet lou! :hugs:

Dont not talk to her for too long, life is too short to malice your loved ones :wink: I dunno what she said but just ignore her hun :smile:.

Thank you sugar pie :smile:.
Reply 1363
Original post by SassQueen13
A little sad, a little ecstatic, a little stressed and a little tired :h:

Also known as slightly all over the place :tongue:.
Reply 1364
Original post by heavyhandscott
Very very happy :smile: unlike last night :smile: :smile:

How are youfeeling now?
Reply 1365
Original post by hamix.forllz
on a scale of 1-100....70. happy to be home, but wanted to do something/go out. and happy i had sex last night...and said to a Colombian store owner that I wanted a bottle of water in Spanish and asked her where she's from.

And that City defended laughably badly when they got beaten by Boro lololololol..

You were buzzing, the just got laid feeling :tongue:.
Reply 1366
Original post by Quiet _One86
After another fallout with someone - I had a restless upsetting night and didn't get to sleep till gone 5am!! They come in to see me and play all like alls forgiven and let's move on but it's the biggest elephant in the room and it's driving me mad!! I don't feel like doing anything for anyone or myself again!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you and said person talked it over rationally? Dont give up or in EVER!!
Reply 1367
Why? I hope you are feeling much happier now :smile:.
That I should be going to sleep although I usually struggle to switch off my brain. At least I've got the Tennis to watch :tongue:
Reply 1369
Original post by DarkMagic
I'm hungry, lazy, tired and I'm hating Sundays. Shops don't open until 1 here but I've lost all motivation to go shopping by then so I waste the day being bored at home. :frown:

Where is here? but strike a light that is a bit daft.
Reply 1370
Original post by Multitalented me
That I should be going to sleep although I usually struggle to switch off my brain. At least I've got the Tennis to watch :tongue:

Turn that TV/Laptop off young lad :tongue:. I should be getting to bed also but instead I am munching on a cookies and cream kit kat :biggrin:.
Original post by lou 22
Turn that TV/Laptop off young lad :tongue:. I should be getting to bed also but instead I am munching on a cookies and cream kit kat :biggrin:.
Yeah I think I will do now aha, otherwise my parents will shout :mmm: Using the laptop in the dark isn't really good for me anyway :tongue: Anyway sleep well whenever you decide to go to bed, laters :smile:
Reply 1372
Original post by WhimsicalSloth
I feel as though I've lost my inspiration to be creative which worries me slightly. I need to find some new music or something. :tongue: Other than that I am very happy!

You havent lost it :smile: you have just misplaced it momentarily :tongue:, I hope you have got it back now though :smile:.
Reply 1373
Original post by Multitalented me
Yeah I think I will do now aha, otherwise my parents will shout :mmm: Using the laptop in the dark isn't really good for me anyway :tongue: Anyway sleep well whenever you decide to go to bed, laters :smile:

I may get the headphones out and start my one person party, I shall be dancing while layong down :biggrin:.

Night Dude :smile:.
Reply 1374
Original post by Manitude
Thank you, I think it went well - my apologies for the slow reply. The interview was in Germany and I didn't get chance to use the internet except when I was at the university (i.e. doing my interview) without paying a fortune for data roaming on my phone. I should get a response from them in a couple of weeks.

The cold got worse and worse over the weekend but I picked up some menthol sweets in a pharmacy in Munich that work pretty well to make me relatively normal.

Hopefully you get the job :smile:. I dont blame ya, the data roaming is extortionate.

I hope they clear up your cold for you, What are they called? I can never get any tablets that I buy for a cold to work for me :frown:, I am immune to most xD.
Reply 1375
Original post by Lularose83
Sick as a dog

I hope you get well soon hun, please drink loads of cold fluids to keep your body hydrated.
Reply 1376
Original post by Airess3
Bored, not comfortable, very hungry, need to read my maths material asap.

:frown:, I hope you have shaken off your boredom and hunger, why do you feel uncomfortable?

Airess, Have you done your homework? I sound like your parent lmfao. I hope you powered through your maths material.
Reply 1377
Original post by TheGameOfScience
I dont think i can tbh:frown: i can pm you my situation if you dont mind :smile: i have been creating a list of things i could and i am trying to narrow it down which has helped a LOT thank you! Sorry for the late reply, i didnt get much time to go on tsr during the week

You can, cut out the negativity :wink:. Yeah PM me :smile:. It is alright :smile: I am glad it has helped :wink:. It is kl, I have been neglecting my OP duties the past two days so I have been lagging as well.
Reply 1378
Original post by Peachykeen09
Feeling absolutely great and positive for once

:biggrin:
Reply 1379
Original post by Skratch My Itch
The fact I have to get a train to Worcester at like 9:30, to get back, go to my accommodation, then go back to the train station to go to Kiddy for 2:00 for my lecture, is not a fun prospect. Topped with the fact I found out our family friend's premature baby (which I met on Saturday) has died, I'm not in a wonderful mood.

It must of sucked ass, did you succeed in getting where you needed for the time frames?

R.I.P little one, I feel for his/her family.

It would be a horrible. I am kind speechless tbf :frown:.

Latest