The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sr90
Nah managers always say that **** to motivate their players. Wenger said it ever year even when his Arsenal side were struggling to make 4th.

That's true, was referring more to the fans though. It's funny how things change so quickly, still in Jan and we've had Chelsea crowned the invincibles, a title race done by October, an 8 lead point bottled, Southampton rise, crumble and then rise again, United lose against utter **** cue crisis before fluking a way back into 3rd, a mini crisis re-appear and another 5 point gap open up.
Reply 661
Original post by sr90
Our target is top 3, last time I checked we were outside that

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/504782/Man-Utd-s-Louis-van-Gaal-sets-three-year-target-to-win-the-Champions-League

I hope we are in the top four this season and then, the next step, is to be the champions and then, the next step, is to be the winners of the Champions League.
Zurich is out for the night

Zurich is stumbling home up the Camden Road, decides to pay a visit to his favourite all nigh off license to purchase a can of £1 Polish lager

Arab owner:''Do you want to buy a BBQ? Special deal for you my friend''

Zurich: ''How special?''

Owner: ''£10''

Now Zurich is not the kind of guy who will pass up that kind of deal. And Zurich does his pull ups religiously, but I carried that kunt of a thing 1 mile up the road in the most pain ive ever been in. but it will surely be worth it

Surely if I get a BBQ the beaches will come?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 663
Took me long enough.. but I got my offer from Manchester :smile:
Reply 664
Original post by Zürich
Zurich is out for the night

Zurich is stumbling home up the Camden Road, decides to pay a visit to his favourite all nigh off license to purchase a can of £1 Polish lager

Arab owner:''Do you want to buy a BBQ? Special deal for you my friend''

Zurich: ''How special?''

Owner: ''£10''

Now Zurich is not the kind of guy who will pass up that kind of deal. And Zurich does his pull ups religiously, but I carried that kunt of a thing 1 mile up the road in the most pain ive ever been in. but it will surely be worth it

Surely if I get a BBQ the beaches will come?

You want them beaches yeah? Dem feels man.

Also being sober is boring as hell. Cheef Keef knows what he's on about. I just wanna get money and stay sedated.
Original post by jam277
You want them beaches yeah? Dem feels man.

Also being sober is boring as hell. Cheef Keef knows what he's on about. I just wanna get money and stay sedated.

Pretty sure I'm going to be moving to Berlin next month

BRB pancake ass erreware
BRB Probably not getting anything so nothing lost :colondollar:
Of ;course turns out Prince Andrew is nothing more than a nonce.

For me it's standard. we the plebs in 2015 are lesser mortals. Bow down to these people, who have achieved so much

Back in the day, the royals would stick the heads on the tower of London of people who went against the monarchy. Same in Holland.

**** them though
Fitness training. I absolutely hate fitness training. If I didn't have to do it, I'd have no issues being a 32 stone, diabetic slug that is wheeled about on one of those scooters that would be way too small for my 95" waist.
Reply 668
So I had my interview for the advanced physiotherapist assistant at St Thomas hospital on Monday, some of you may remember me saying, and I was a bit concerned that even if I was good enough, my uni timetable wouldn't allow me to do the time they require. But because it was a panel interview, I thought I'd go for the experience.

At the interview I remember I absolutely nailed everything. All the questions, the practical element, the writing exercise - everything. The interview was concluded at my availability, and when I said I wasn't available for the afternoon of Tuesday & the morning of Wednesday, the lead physiotherapist's facial expression just dropped. She said it would be a problem accommodating me because the timetables have been set already, and they can't be changed.

I remember going home feeling let down because I genuinely nailed the interview and knew I wasn't gonna get the job because of my timetable, how saddening is that? I was told if I got the job I'll get a call by Friday or Monday latest, and I wasn't called on either day so I got the point.

This morning I found a voicemail from the physiotherapist, asking me to call her back & as you can all imagine - I ****ing got gassed. So, I called back and she basically said that I performed brilliantly and that it's my availability that's let me down. She said that they can keep my details for six months & she would like to so that if a job comes up, I can take it. She said I don't need to go through the application again, if it comes up she'll call me and I'll go straight to HR and get my CRB checked and my payroll sorted out. She told me that I was up against people who were physiotherapist assistant for years and some who have had years of health care experience and so I did really well. So, if a job comes up again that matches my availability, it's mine.

The thing is, it's a big if.

This whole thing is painfully annoying because I had the job but I can't take it coz of uni, and I can't even miss uni because I have assessed practicals every week.

It would have been a £23k job while still studying, right in the heart of london.

What more could I have wanted

:frown:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 669
The dream

Have you ever seen a gay rights, gal-guy, activist couple where the guy literally just slopes around behind the girl, her waving her hair around and him just being uber-camp saying ''oh my god'' and being bitchy. She may as well have a poodle. Most of the decent fellas Ive known wrt gay men have treated other guys as equals, not as accessories.

''oh my days you are so homophobic, and btw Daniel can you do my eyebrows dawling''
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 671
Original post by Zürich
Have you ever seen a gay rights, gal-guy, activist couple where the guy literally just slopes around behind the girl, her waving her hair around and him just being uber-camp saying ''oh my god'' and being bitchy. She may as well have a poodle. Most of the decent fellas Ive known wrt gay men have treated other guys as equals, not as accessories.

''oh my days you are so homophobic, and btw Daniel can you do my eyebrows dawling''

Yeah I absolutely hate that. So frustrating then we get accused as homophobes. It's annoying enough to see women doing that bull**** (bitching, overly touchy and girly) let alone men.

Yet I'm the homophobic one because I believe that you are acting as if you have some form of a mental disorder. :rolleyes:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Zürich

That is very cynical of you. Then again, you have something against us LGBT people in general so your words are pretty meaningless bull****. You would not have called me a queer otherwise in our PM's if you were not a blatant homophobe.
Original post by jam277
Yeah I absolutely hate that. So frustrating then we get accused as homophobes. It's annoying enough to see women doing that bull**** (bitching, overly touchy and girly) let alone men.

Yet I'm the homophobic one because I believe that you are acting as if you have some form of a mental disorder. :rolleyes:

Well I'm sorry we can't conform to your traditional masculine standards :rolleyes:. These are the exact entrenched gender roles that we protest and fight against. No one should be boxed in like that.
I think people should be themselves, whatever that may be.

Anybody trying to force something is annoying; nobody likes a try hard.

I'm with you anyway Tom.
Original post by AR_95
Took me long enough.. but I got my offer from Manchester :smile:

Well done! :biggrin:
[video="youtube;AuRSs13O1ow"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuRSs13O1ow[/video]
Original post by KingGoonIan
[video="youtube;AuRSs13O1ow"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuRSs13O1ow[/video]

Still a ****
Original post by midnightice
Still a ****

Aye you can tell he loved it

Latest