Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent applicants 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PeerieCthulhu
Congratulations! I hope you manage to get in! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awh - that's sweet! Thank you! I hope so too! And I wish you all the best in getting into Nottingham Trent if it's your first choice as well!

Fingers crossed!
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by emma9612
Awh - that's sweet! Thank you! I hope so too! And I wish you all the best in getting into Nottingham Trent if it's your first choice as well!

Fingers crossed!

Thank you c: I'm so nervous! Just waiting to hear back just now... Only applied to Trent this year, I left it so late that I didn't have much time to look at many places.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys, is it really bad (relatively speaking) if I don't make it to an open day? I live in a whole other country and all that:rolleyes:
Original post by monsterly
Hey guys, is it really bad (relatively speaking) if I don't make it to an open day? I live in a whole other country and all that:rolleyes:

I don't think so, I'm not going to be able to make it either, I'm too far away as well :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't think so, I'm not going to be able to make it either, I'm too far away as well :frown:

I guess we'll have to do with what other people say, virtual tours and lots of google images?:ahee:
I guess we'll have to do with what other people say, virtual tours and lots of google images?:ahee:

Probably our only option! Haha, I'm sure it'll be fine :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I live in a different country too but its really close in retrospect so I am visiting before :smile:
Although last year, i moved country to go to college without visiting and I had no issues!
Just do as much research as you can! ask loads of people what they think,I've done so much research online before even visiting
Where are you from? and what course are you doing?:smile:
Probably our only option! Haha, I'm sure it'll be fine :smile:

Yeah, NTU looks really nice, I'm sure if we get in we won't be disappointed:smile:

Original post by NiniTanya
I live in a different country too but its really close in retrospect so I am visiting before :smile:
Although last year, i moved country to go to college without visiting and I had no issues!
Just do as much research as you can! ask loads of people what they think,I've done so much research online before even visiting
Where are you from? and what course are you doing?:smile:

I'm from Greece so it's only a four-hour flight (I say only because I've traveled to my mother's home village by car and it was a 7-hour ride, across the country), but it's a money issue.
If I end up choosing NTU, I'll be studying Criminology:^_^:
Reply 528
Loved ntu but got a conditional offer which means putting pressure on myself to obtain conditions. ( easy enough but I don't want to wait and see). Hoping they will surprise me and send me new offer saying if I firm with them then conditions would be dropped but doubt that will happen...pls ntu ....lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bluebells60
Loved ntu but got a conditional offer which means putting pressure on myself to obtain conditions. ( easy enough but I don't want to wait and see). Hoping they will surprise me and send me new offer saying if I firm with them then conditions would be dropped but doubt that will happen...pls ntu ....lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

What are your conditions? And what are you studying? :smile:
Reply 530
Conditions were to have 240 points from 2 advanced highers and 2 highers (scottish)...already have my highers just need less than half the points from my advanced highers which is achievable but don't want the pressure put on me after surprise results last year. Course is equine sports science...I loved ntu and may firm with them if I had a better offer...lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 531
What have u applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 532
I already have 295 points from my highers so have already got e points need ed for my course but they still want some of the points from my adv. highers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Conditions were to have 240 points from 2 advanced highers and 2 highers (scottish)...already have my highers just need less than half the points from my advanced highers which is achievable but don't want the pressure put on me after surprise results last year. Course is equine sports science...I loved ntu and may firm with them if I had a better offer...lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im from Scotland too :smile:
I'm sure you'll do fine! :smile: sounds like you haven't got many more points to collect.
If you like NTU, you should go for it :smile:
Let the condition be motivation. not pressure c:

I've applied for Forensic Science. Haven't had any offers back yet :frown:
Reply 534
Hope you hear soon and get what you want....good luck...will let you know what I decide...lol
Where in Scotland are u?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hope you hear soon and get what you want....good luck...will let you know what I decide...lol
Where in Scotland are u?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! :smile:
And cool! Please do :smile:
I'm in Shetland :tongue: what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 536
Way up north...wow....lol
Dumfries - originally Edinburgh..lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Way up north...wow....lol
Dumfries - originally Edinburgh..lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup! Originally from Brighton though, so two extremes,

I've never been, I have been to Edinburgh though :smile:
Reply 538