The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Accommodation anyone?

I'm an international MSc student about to go to Reading but I still haven't found anywhere to live and the university hasn't been in touch about halls yet. Any suggestions? I'll be in Reading in the next few days, does anybody know of specific areas in which to look for places to live? Has anyone doing an MSc had any luck with halls?
Hi there, I am moving out of Bridges hall so there will be a free room if you were still looking for halls accommodation. If you are interested then send me a message :smile:
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 2
Hello,

I´m interested. Is the room still available? How much is it per month?
Original post by klara89
Hello,

Hi there, the room is still available and its £146.51 a month, pm me if you want more details :smile:
Original post by klara89
Hello,

Sorry I meant 146 a week not month!
Original post by TheOceanDude
I'm an international MSc student about to go to Reading but I still haven't found anywhere to live and the university hasn't been in touch about halls yet. Any suggestions? I'll be in Reading in the next few days, does anybody know of specific areas in which to look for places to live? Has anyone doing an MSc had any luck with halls?

Hello!

There are many different halls at the university and choosing one would depend on your preferences. Would you like to be catered or self catered? En suite room or shared facilities? A premium room?

All the halls are maintained well so you won't have to worry if you're not going to one of the newer halls. The halls also vary in price so do check your budget to help narrow down your choices. Halls are on campus and just outside campus. Campus is however pretty big and if location is a big factor for you and you want be closer to particular buildings or facilities, then you can further narrow your choices down according to that.

The halls that are part of Park Group will be worth a visit when you come to Reading. Although you won't be able to go inside the halls, there is a variety of halls within the area; catered, self catered, townhouses and en suite. You can also see the catering and washing facilities. You can visit Bridges Hall which is on the other side of the lake and whilst it isn't part of a group of halls, it is the newest hall having been opened last year.

I hope that helps, perhaps I can help you more if you can tell me your preferences,
Pip, third year English Literature and History of Art :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending