The Student Room Group

St George's Medicine Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by farahfahd
What??? there is a reading list? If so can someone link it here please. Thank you

Original post by nikhi123
x

I think she's made a mistake - can't remember seeing one myself.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1461
Original post by skittlesaremydrugs
I think she's made a mistake - can't remember seeing one myself.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was on the email I got about my interview it was only a recommended reading list, mainly gmc documents, the link just won't work anymore, I'm certain everyone will be fine without it, I just wanted to know if anyone had it
Original post by Amyh9
It was on the email I got about my interview it was only a recommended reading list, mainly gmc documents, the link just won't work anymore, I'm certain everyone will be fine without it, I just wanted to know if anyone had it

I dont think i got this. Anyone else?
Original post by blissfully
nice one! do you reckon your interview performance was offer worthy? (I know MMI is hard to tell)

I really didn't think it had because I felt one of the stations went really badly. but I guess a pro of mmi interviews is that your scores are collated so if you mess one up it's not the end of the world!
Original post by pri.medic
I really didn't think it had because I felt one of the stations went really badly. but I guess a pro of mmi interviews is that your scores are collated so if you mess one up it's not the end of the world!

Sorry forget this didn't read thread properly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
hey, how does everyone feel about going to a uni with only healthcare/science courses? pros & cons?
Btw just wanna let u guys with a high UKCAT and no interview yet know that they're going in random order because I got an email from them today saying they've just started to assess my application (they just wanted to check if I was on a gap year or not)

Posted from TSR Mobile
The website isn't very clear about the course structure, is it mainly PBL?
Original post by etc200996
The website isn't very clear about the course structure, is it mainly PBL?

it said somewhere that its a mix of PBL and lecture based
Just looking at my offer email (from December) which said

When I return to the office in January after the Christmas break, I will be sending you a link to the Admissions Portal so you can access further information regarding our offer and our expectations of you.

Did anyone get this further email?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1470

When I return to the office in January after the Christmas break, I will be sending you a link to the Admissions Portal so you can access further information regarding our offer and our expectations of you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I haven't got it either

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't get one either.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by the A* guy
I didn't get one either.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was just checking - I know some people have had issues with emails from unis going straight to spam. Its really just to find out if theres any plans for post-offer applicant days :O
Hey guys! Haven't been on here for so long! I had my interview on Dec 16th and got an offer on the 18th (STILL CANT BELIEVE IT EEEEEK!) I'm a third time applicant so was absolutely over the moon having previously not even gotten to interview. Good luck to those with interviews and those still waiting - I know the agony of waiting...

Also, I'm glad I'm not the only one without this further email that was supposed to be sent after the Christmas break about the portal etc as I was beginning to worry! Has anyone at all received it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
anybody got an interview that isn't on the 6th of Feb and is willing to swap for the 6th of feb?

I've 2 interviews on the same day and neither one has any other spaces available!
Reply 1475
I got an email about the taster day for offer holders

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lg2012
I got an email about the taster day for offer holders

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah same here, I booked it. Hopefully it will be a nice and informative day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
has anybody still not heard? haha getting kinda impatient now!
Original post by puneet981
has anybody still not heard? haha getting kinda impatient now!

Me too!! I'm keeping my hopes up for good news but it still feels like a very long wait
Original post by tealover96
Me too!! I'm keeping my hopes up for good news but it still feels like a very long wait

Same boat!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending