The Student Room Group

Psychology Applicants for 2015 Entry Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KateRobinson2
Anyone else got offers from Southampton, Birmingham, reading , loughborough or Nottingham Trent, if so what offers have they given you??

AAB from Birmingham

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by victoriacastillo
Hi! I've pplied to Stirling for a psychology/philosophy course. I applied the 13th so I don't expect to get any response until... march or so. I also applied to Dundee and Glasgow. Any other spaniards over there?

I've applied to stirling awell still havent heard anything, not exactly a spaniard but i've lived there for 10 years
Original post by KateRobinson2
Anyone else got offers from Southampton, Birmingham, reading , loughborough or Nottingham Trent, if so what offers have they given you??

I've got offers from Birmingham, Loughborough and Southampton - AAB from all of them. :smile:
Original post by Kerrias
I've applied to Stirling too! Still waiting to hear though. And applied to Edinburgh, Glasgow, St Andrews and Napier as well.

Where else have you applied?

I went for 2 at Dundee (still waiting to hear) and then I just went Heriot watt and abertay haha when Abertay came through after stirling I was like oh okay don't care haha :') I just need Dundee but I booked a applicant day at Stirling so we'll see!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 904
Has anyone got offers for Queen Mary or York yet?
Reply 905
Original post by HbeH1

Heya, I got an ABB conditional offer last week for Queens (Im predicted AAB)
Anyone else applied for International Business with French as the main language? I've had one unconditional offer from Napier but not heard anything back from HW, Edinburgh, Aberdeen or Dundee - don't know if I should be worried:frown:
Original post by HollyEMW
Anyone else applied for International Business with French as the main language? I've had one unconditional offer from Napier but not heard anything back from HW, Edinburgh, Aberdeen or Dundee - don't know if I should be worried:frown:

My friend has applied for IB and she's only heard back from Napier too so I wouldn't be worried!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SasaM97
My friend has applied for IB and she's only heard back from Napier too so I wouldn't be worried!

Aw thank you! It's just because I sent it away before Christmas and hadn't heard anything back:smile:
[QUOTE="HollyEMW;53119183"]
Original post by SasaM97

Aw thank you! It's just because I sent it away before Christmas and hadn't heard anything back:smile:

Yeah that's the same as her!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an offer back from all five now - Birmingham, Sheffield, Nottingham Trent, East Anglia, Sheffield Hallam (unconditional)

Is anyone thinking of firming Sheffield Uni?
Reply 911
Original post by AnnabelleD
I've heard back from RH and Surrey and Goldsmiths, waiting on UCL.
Got rejected from Kent.
A level predictions are A, A A.

What are yours?

Got rejected from UCL
AAB offer from Royal Holloway
Unconditional offer from Queen Marys
Waiting for Kings
AAB offer from Manchester
Reply 912
Original post by A-J-
Any more Kings/Queen Mary's offers (A-level people)?

Unconditional from Queen Marys
Waiting for Kings still

Predictions AAA wbu?
Reply 913
Original post by CheesePuffff
I've heard back from King's and Queen Mary - AAB offer from King's and ABB offer from Queen Mary :smile:

What A levels do you study and what grades did you get as AS and what are your predicted grades?

Ive applied to Kings to still haven’t heard anything yet...
Original post by 12345tf
Got rejected from UCL
AAB offer from Royal Holloway
Unconditional offer from Queen Marys
Waiting for Kings
AAB offer from Manchester

So sorry to hear! Did UCL give you a reason for the rejection?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 915
Original post by gemma_8831
So sorry to hear! Did UCL give you a reason for the rejection?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes they said it was because I didn’t write enough about Psychology on my personal statement.
Original post by HbeH1

I've got an offer from QMUL, received it on 16th of January. (ABB)
Reply 917
Original post by sabinaraus
I've got an offer from QMUL, received it on 16th of January. (ABB)

Aww well done! I still haven't heard anything no idea if that's okay or not :wink:
Original post by HbeH1
Aww well done! I still haven't heard anything no idea if that's okay or not :wink:

It's ok :wink:, after all, they've still got plenty of time left to give out offers. When did you send your application and what other unis did you apply to, if you don't mind me asking? :smile:
Reply 919
Original post by sabinaraus
It's ok :wink:, after all, they've still got plenty of time left to give out offers. When did you send your application and what other unis did you apply to, if you don't mind me asking? :smile:

Hehe yea thanks :smile: I sent it 16th of December and applied to nottingham birmingham southampton and York :smile: you?

Quick Reply