The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Tired.
Reply 1381
Original post by GunslingerZearon
i seriously don't know, i feel a mix of anger, sadness and hopelessness i ended up adding another notch to my bracer

Bracer?
Reply 1382
Original post by Blitzkrieg15
Clinical depression. I suspect the Amino acids make the most impact on brain chemistry, but the others help boost vitality.

Thank you. I shall try them out when I get the chance.
Reply 1383
Original post by hellodave5
Have good relatively decent thanks. Thanks for asking. Been over to Leeds to see the lass.
How about yourself?

:smile:, I have been alright, just been thinking I wish I was in Wales helping my sweetie pops through his difficult time :‘(.
Reply 1384
Original post by alexschmalex
Quite possibly have the hardest exam I'll ever take in my life in a little over 12 hours and feel less prepared than the bladder of a child seeing a horror movie for the first time. Stressed/worried/anxious/nervous/annoyed/terrified doesn't even begin to cover it but such is life

Postive attitude, you will do good :smile:. Goodluck sweetie :smile:.
Reply 1385
Original post by NKDJ
Malcontent. I have missed weeks of university since it started back up again over the Christmas break, in which I was struck down with a chest infection.

I've also managed to arrange an appointment with a therapist for my clinical depression, so that's a positive. It's what has been keeping me down for some time, including through the first year of university since I started my gap year.

I have things that I want to do, and a lot of coursework to catch up on, as well as exams to sit. And yet these things seem so far-fetched. Theoretically and physically to a certain extent.

I don't have anyone too close to me to really express feelings to, a best friend. So it's a treacherous task.

You can catch back up it may be hard but you can do it, just do the best you can :smile:. As for lack of friends, I am here so you can PM me if you ever want to talk or vent :smile:.
Reply 1386
Original post by JulianRothschild
Tired.

Same, I am having a one person party though.
Original post by lou 22
Bracer?

yeah essentially a leather strap on my wrist
Original post by lou 22
You havent lost it :smile: you have just misplaced it momentarily :tongue:, I hope you have got it back now though :smile:.

Thank you :smile: that's really kind of you to say!
Reply 1389
Original post by GunslingerZearon
yeah essentially a leather strap on my wrist

Oh alright.
Reply 1390
Original post by WhimsicalSloth
Thank you :smile: that's really kind of you to say!

Its okay :smile: :hugs:
If I were to sleep every time I was tired, I would sleep 24 hours a day. :sad:
Original post by moment of truth

:sad: :lovehug:
Original post by lou 22
It must of sucked ass, did you succeed in getting where you needed for the time frames?

R.I.P little one, I feel for his/her family.

It would be a horrible. I am kind speechless tbf :frown:.

I did get back in time, yeah. So that was cool I guess. And yeah, must be horrific for them. Unfortunately, these things happen though :frown:
Original post by moment of truth

Hope you feel less tired soon :smile: get some sleep!
Original post by Lularose83
Hope you feel less tired soon :smile: get some sleep!

I slept around 10 hours at night time and have done nothing taxing today. Just been at home lazing around. I really shouldn't be this tired lol.

How are you? :hugs:

Original post by cupcakes87
:sad: :lovehug:

How are you? :hugs:

:lovehug:
pretty neutral, fairly unproductive and extremely tired
Pissed off! I was just interrupted twice from the most amazing nap I've had for weeks due to a flatmate knocking on my door for something frankly unnecessary, and my flatmate's friend coming into my room thinking it was my flatmate's. Now I can't get back to sleep :frown:
Ready to murder.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Excited wohoo (for no apparent reason, which is weird cause I'm not even PMSing) o.O

Latest