The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by andy98
ready to murder.

posted from tsr mobile

lololololol chill bro
Reply 1401
Original post by Skratch My Itch
I did get back in time, yeah. So that was cool I guess. And yeah, must be horrific for them. Unfortunately, these things happen though :frown:

Good good. Ikr still bloody said regardless :frown:.
Reply 1402
Original post by moment of truth
If I were to sleep every time I was tired, I would sleep 24 hours a day. :sad:

:frown: I feel for you. You need like a lazy day where you spend near enough the whole day in bed to recoup.
Reply 1403
Original post by pparasseux
pretty neutral, fairly unproductive and extremely tired

very meh then :/.
Reply 1404
Original post by Ndella
Pissed off! I was just interrupted twice from the most amazing nap I've had for weeks due to a flatmate knocking on my door for something frankly unnecessary, and my flatmate's friend coming into my room thinking it was my flatmate's. Now I can't get back to sleep :frown:

Go woop some asses :tongue: jk, put a note on your door saying “Knock my door If you want a severe ass kicking”.
Reply 1405
Original post by Andy98
Ready to murder.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cut the murder talk out Mr98. Why do you feel so annoyed?
Reply 1406
Original post by thewhitelines
Excited wohoo (for no apparent reason, which is weird cause I'm not even PMSing) o.O

Lmao.
Original post by lou 22
Lmao.

wot m8
Reply 1408
wot m8

The your not even PMSing bit.
I'm feeling hyper after eating skittles
Original post by lou 22
The your not even PMSing bit.

Don't judge me, mate.
I was just being honest :dontknow:
Reply 1411
Original post by queen-bee
I'm feeling hyper after eating skittles

Thank you for reminding me that I have the open packet of wild berries to chew on :smile:.
Original post by lou 22
Thank you for reminding me that I have the open packet of wild berries to chew on :smile:.

Oh sounds nice and fruity
Original post by moment of truth

How are you? :hugs:

:lovehug:

im okay! :hugs: you??

:lovehug:
Reply 1414
Don't judge me, mate.
I was just being honest :dontknow:

Not judging, knowing how folks are feeling is what my thread is all about :tongue:.
Original post by lou 22
Not judging, knowing how folks are feeling is what my thread is all about :tongue:.

And how are you feeling? :colondollar:
Reply 1416
Oh sounds nice and fruity

I am now playing the game I just created called Flickles, in which you place 6skittles on the screen of your phone in a bowling format and take tthe other skittles from the pack to flick them off. It is rather fun :biggrin: two player would be better.
Original post by lou 22
I am now playing the game I just created called Flickles, in which you place 6skittles on the screen of your phone in a bowling format and take tthe other skittles from the pack to flick them off. It is rather fun :biggrin: two player would be better.

This is what boredom does to you :tongue:
Still sick, too :frown:
Relaxed, but a bit down.
Reply 1419
This is what boredom does to you :tongue:

I have stopped now as I flicked one across the room XD I dont know my own strength :biggrin:.

Latest