The Student Room Group

Why should it be acceptable for David Tennant to look like this? (no homo)

He used to be attractive (no homo)

Now:

(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

It might be for his character. His pony tail was worse than this it does show that he left Doctor Who behind otherwise people will still see him as the tenth doctor.
Reply 2
Original post by Zeetingman
It might be for his character. His pony tail was worse than this it does show that he left Doctor Who behind otherwise people will still see him as the tenth doctor.

so they made him look worse?
seriously dude you need to come to terms with you latent homosexuality.
Reply 4
It's most likely for a new role he's taking on
Reply 5
Original post by KingStannis
seriously dude you need to come to terms with you latent homosexuality.

im gonna do that with you

Reply 6
Original post by lorn.
It's most likely for a new role he's taking on

its him in broadchurch actually
He's gotten older?
Reply 8
Original post by HarryDn
its him in broadchurch actually

oh yeah
completely forgot that was back on sorry
don't watch much tv
That's just for broadchurch. He's playing a character with some sort of illness in a highly stressful situation trying to solve his old case that everyone blames him for while going through the trial for his current one. It's the character, it would be weird if he looked perfect all the time. Besides, did you see him at the NTAs last week? Outside of Broadchurch he still looks hot!
david-tennant-ntas.jpg

Also as someone else said, it's not as ridiculous as the plait he had while he was doing Richard II last year!
He was never hot.

Just eww.
I still would.
Reply 12
Ah come on, really? I think he looks good with a beard. But no homo haha :rolleyes:
Reply 13
he reminds me of a little bearded goat
Reply 14
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
I still would.

Sexist comments like that are what helps make our society so divided.
yeah he's slacking
I happen to think he's still pretty attractive.
I'm a straight guy and I still think he's hot, even with that look
He was pushing middle age when he played the Doctor, I guess hs looks have finally left him!
Original post by Dropshot
Sexist comments like that are what helps make our society so divided.

Why is it sexist to say I would happily have sexual relations with David Tennant? It's true.. I'm not discriminating against him because of his sex.. That's what sexism is..

I think what you mean is that I am objectifying him. To which I would reply no I'm not, my sexual interest is due to his all round existence as a human being. So there we go. I'd even chat to him afterwards.

Quick Reply

Latest