The Student Room Group

Would date or not?

So I'm an Indian girl in UK. Are guys interested in dating Indian girls? Like serious dating stuff not just random hooking up or they don't prefer Indian girls?
Does the ethnicity of the person really matter in relationships in UK?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
TSR the home of insecure seemingly intelligent students.
Original post by Anonymous
So I'm an Indian girl in UK. Are guys interested in dating Indian girls? Like serious dating stuff not just random hooking up or they don't prefer Indian girls?

Yes, Indian girls are beautiful.

But why do you think your ethnicity is getting in the way of you finding a serious relationship?
Reply 3
Original post by Peeling Dem Crew
Yes, Indian girls are beautiful.

But why do you think your ethnicity is getting in the way of you finding a serious relationship?

Because most people don't want to date Indian girls simply because they're not 'white'. While some think that Indians are too conservative in their thinking.
Because most people don't want to date Indian girls simply because they're not 'white'. While some think that Indians are too conservative in their thinking.

You're being paranoid, as anyone physically told you that all men fancied only white girls?

This hypothetical way of thinking may be the reason why you are not finding a serious relationship.
Reply 5
Are you asking whether white guys, orientals, black guys, etc would date outside their ethnicity and date Indian girls? I've seen a few Indian-white, black or oriental couples so I assume it just depends on the individual and whether they like you. If you like someone outside your ethnicity don't be afraid to drop a few hints because they are some chances they have the same worries as you.
Reply 6

i wouldn't mind being in a serious relationship with you, but i'm not too sure about marriage

but then again, i am only nearly 19
Yeah why not. I'm desperate, I'll take anything.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by HYI52N
Are you asking whether white guys, orientals, black guys, etc would date outside their ethnicity and date Indian girls? I've seen a few Indian-white, black or oriental couples so I assume it just depends on the individual and whether they like you. If you like someone outside your ethnicity don't be afraid to drop a few hints because they are some chances they have the same worries as you.

thank you:smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Gax
i wouldn't mind being in a serious relationship with you, but i'm not too sure about marriage

but then again, i am only nearly 19

but didn't you say that you're single cause you're 1/10? o.o
Original post by Illegal Algebra
Yeah why not. I'm desperate, I'll take anything.

Posted from TSR Mobile

whoa.. okay lol
Reply 11
I like Indian girls tbh. Probably a good number of people do. If you can't get dates, it's probably not your skin colour.
Reply 12
but didn't you say that you're single cause you're 1/10? o.o

when did i say that? :confused:
Original post by Gax
when did i say that? :confused:

Shucks.
I meant in the other thread haha "Males, why are you single?"

I would have absolutely nothing against going out with anyone, of any race or religion. Don't feel like ethnicity is a setback, there shouldn't be any reason why this should be a problem in modern day society. :smile:
Original post by Jakelord98
I would have absolutely nothing against going out with anyone, of any race or religion. Don't feel like ethnicity is a setback, there shouldn't be any reason why this should be a problem in modern day society. :smile:

guess that helps, thanks! :smile:
Original post by CJKay
I like Indian girls tbh. Probably a good number of people do. If you can't get dates, it's probably not your skin colour.

Ah well, thanks :smile:
guess that helps, thanks! :smile:

No problem, I forever wish you luck in your pursuit for happiness :smile:

That's a complete lie.
Original post by Gott
Not my cup of tea

Scheiße! :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending