The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 540
I wasn't convinced that Rollins was ready until that triple threat match tbh. That 450 splash though omg
Original post by heavyhandscott
And its a casket match. Thats for undertaker.

Like an inferno match without kane.. wtf?

Original post by ArsenalWenger
A casket match though so atleast not a standard one on one

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Mackay
Casket match is decent, though.

I would like the match if Kane wasn't a jobber and actually a big red monster.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by K1NG93
I would like the match if Kane wasn't such a jobber and actually a big red monster.

The latest big red monster looked badass, the new mask and grey iron mask for his mask.

The entrance music is awesome too
Reply 543
Original post by AR_95
I wasn't convinced that Rollins was ready until that triple threat match tbh. That 450 splash though omg

Throwback to his ROH days.
Shame Reigns has been shafted so badly because Reigns v Lesnar is a match that should be a real entertaining tussle. It still could be. That segment was promising. Reigns, just short and sweet. If he keeps it like that, should be OK but Lesnar not being around means Reigns - maybe with v Heyman - will have to carry the feud and Heyman is - and should - roast Reigns on the mic but think he'll loosen off to make Roman look good.
Reply 545
Original post by Aky786UK
Shame Reigns has been shafted so badly because Reigns v Lesnar is a match that should be a real entertaining tussle. It still could be. That segment was promising. Reigns, just short and sweet. If he keeps it like that, should be OK but Lesnar not being around means Reigns - maybe with v Heyman - will have to carry the feud and Heyman is - and should - roast Reigns on the mic but think he'll loosen off to make Roman look good.

Reigns and Lesnar is an intriguing match-up. Whether you think he's the right choice to win the Rumble or not, Reigns is legitimately one of the most phsyically imposing and impressive superstars in the company. He is probably the only decent shout of beating Lesnar, bar a Big Show or Undertaker in their prime.

Heyman's already started laying off Reigns a bit by talking up his family lineage - smart move by WWE. By aligning Reigns with Rikishi, Yokozuna, The Rock, The Uso's, they should make Heyman target him and say that a defeat would let his family down. Would be a decent angle and may get fans to empathise a bit more.
Reigns needs a manager, Heyman needs a new client...
Reply 547
Original post by ozzyoscy
Reigns needs a manager, Heyman needs a new client...

Can't see it. They won't turn Reigns heel.

Still think Heyman/Rollins is the natural next alignment. Ambrose, despite my love for him, is so much better as a heel, too.
Original post by Mackay
Can't see it. They won't turn Reigns heel.

Who said Reigns was going heel?

Although now you mention it, a musclehead who's booed beating the people's champ (not the People's Champ) is about as heel as it gets.

And they turn whoever they want heel, usually at the worst time. Ryback, Cesaro, Bryan.
Reply 549
Who said Reigns was going heel?

Although now you mention it, a musclehead who's booed beating the people's champ (not the People's Champ) is about as heel as it gets.

And they turn whoever they want heel, usually at the worst time. Ryback, Cesaro, Bryan.

Heyman couldn't manage a face wrestler, surely?

Can't see Bryan being turned for a while now, though. Especially with the lack of alternatives. Him and Cena are the only bankers for merchandise sales now Punk's ****ed off.
Heyman is so good, it'll take him like five seconds to turn face.

Apparently Ambrose's merch has been a big hit too.
Original post by heavyhandscott
The latest big red monster looked badass, the new mask and grey iron mask for his mask.

The entrance music is awesome too

I know. I wish they get rid of this corporate Kane asap and bring back the real Kane.
All this talk of the real Kane, I don't remember if I shared my Kane tron with alternate Kane music. Look at all that glorious destruction:

Original post by Kenan and Kel
Heyman is so good, it'll take him like five seconds to turn face.

I think it'd take even shorter to turn Reigns heel. The Anoai's all seem to be heels.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 553

I think it'd take even shorter to turn Reigns heel. The Anoai's all seem to be heels.

Bar Rikishi and The Uso's. They'd all be dreadful heels.
Original post by Mackay
Bar Rikishi and The Uso's. They'd all be dreadful heels.

Rikishi used to be a heel before he was a dancing fatass. Though I liked his heel music during his 'diddit for Tha Rock' heel time.
Reply 555
Rikishi used to be a heel before he was a dancing fatass. Though I liked his heel music during his 'diddit for Tha Rock' heel time.

Too Cool Rikishi > hit-and-run-Rikishi imo.
Original post by Mackay
Too Cool Rikishi > hit-and-run-Rikishi imo.

In everyone's opinion, and all his other old school gimmicks go inbetween, even the one when he was a thin high-flier.
Reply 557
[video="youtube;v5bhLVGn2x0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5bhLVGn2x0[/video]
Original post by Mackay
[video="youtube;v5bhLVGn2x0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5bhLVGn2x0[/video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTVbRzMnvzU

I did it... Fo da Rock...
Reply 559
If they aren't doing an Elimination Chamber before Mania, you'd guess that one will be held later in the year.

Imagine one involving Reigns, Rollins, Ambrose, Wyatt, Bryan and Ziggler. Absolute chemistry.

Quick Reply

Latest