The Student Room Group

Would date or not?

Scroll to see replies

I rather like Indian girls.
I would date an Indian girl. Then again, I don't exactly have a list of women I wouldn't date...
Original post by Anonymous
So I'm an Indian girl in UK. Are guys interested in dating Indian girls? Like serious dating stuff not just random hooking up or they don't prefer Indian girls?
Does the ethnicity of the person really matter in relationships in UK?

Don't be overweight (general rule) and why wouldn't you have a shot? Not like there's much competition from the natives :tongue:
Original post by Dr Pesto
I rather like Indian girls.

yay! :biggrin:
Original post by Aria Enoshima
I would date an Indian girl. Then again, I don't exactly have a list of women I wouldn't date...

Got your point :tongue:
Reply 25
tbh i dont find indian girls attractive. just thought i'd say that because everyone on here is saying they like them etc
Original post by geoking
Don't be overweight (general rule) and why wouldn't you have a shot? Not like there's much competition from the natives :tongue:

I'm not overweight.. hahaha :P
Original post by JD8897
tbh i dont find indian girls attractive. just thought i'd say that because everyone on here is saying they like them etc

Ah well, everyone have their preferences..
I'm a mixed girl and I honestly feel like white men just want to sleep with me but not have a relationship with me.
So I'm an Indian girl in UK. Are guys interested in dating Indian girls? Like serious dating stuff not just random hooking up or they don't prefer Indian girls?
Does the ethnicity of the person really matter in relationships in UK?

Hi Indian girl
im also an Indian
u can contact me if u want
Reply 30
Ah well, everyone have their preferences..

i dont mean to put you down or anything, there are millions who would want to be with you
I didn't think I would personally! But recently I've met an Indian girl who I've really fell for, and now I definitely would!
Reply 32
I find Indian girls very attractive OP =)
Yes, I find Indian girls very attractive :smile:
Personally, I don't find black/African-Caribbean girls attractive, but that's just my opinion.
I've yet to encounter a British Asian (South or East) who wasn't at the very least sexually conservative, if not outright pious: so no, probably not. Having said that, I did once date a half-Indian of devout Christian parentage who was extraordinarily liberal in that regard; but she definitely broke the mould where mores were concerned.
Skin colour really doee not matter. Religion and social values matter however. I couldn't date someone heavily religious, or socially conservative.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JD8897
i dont mean to put you down or anything, there are millions who would want to be with you

Yeah, got ya :smile:
I'm a mixed girl and I honestly feel like white men just want to sleep with me but not have a relationship with me.

Umm I think it's because you probably encounter the same kind of guys who want that kind of relationship. Don't worry about it, right one will come along eventually :smile:
Original post by Chris22
I didn't think I would personally! But recently I've met an Indian girl who I've really fell for, and now I definitely would!

Personal experiences :wink:
Original post by Serano
I find Indian girls very attractive OP =)

Woohoo :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending