The Student Room Group

Help with deciding my firm/insurance choice?

Hi all,

I have received 5 offers for ICT related courses from Aberystwyth, University of South Wales, Cardiff Met, Gloucestershire and University of Wales Trinity Saint David. However, I have absolutely no clue on where I actually want to go! Does anyone have any tips or advice on what I should choose as my firm and insurance? Any help would be much appreciated
Anyone? Haha
Original post by KenwyneJones9
Hi all,

I have received 5 offers for ICT related courses from Aberystwyth, University of South Wales, Cardiff Met, Gloucestershire and University of Wales Trinity Saint David. However, I have absolutely no clue on where I actually want to go! Does anyone have any tips or advice on what I should choose as my firm and insurance? Any help would be much appreciated

Aberystwyth is probably the most respected out of those options, depends what you want to do after uni I guess.
if you were to go solely on reputation aber would be your first and south wales your second choice. however south wales are very good at computer forensics. you need to visit both unis check the courses and go where you feel best
Thankyou both!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending