The Student Room Group

Are you aged 18-25? Want to share your views about mental health?

Hi everyone, :smile: as part of my uni project i'm doing a study trying to find out what type of help and support young adults aged 18-25 years want to have IF they are feeling really down, angry, anxious or have other emotional stress.:s-smilie:

I'm interested in everyone’s views. You don’t need to have had any emotional difficulties to take part. As a thank you for your time you can enter a prize draw to win a £30 Amazon voucher.

The survey is confidential and anonymous,
it should only take 15minutes to do.If you'd like to share your views and make a positive difference please click on this link for the survey. https://herts.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cCvQHm0GJt5JBFX

Original post by KatieBell18
Hi everyone, :smile: as part of my uni project i'm doing a study trying to find out what type of help and support young adults aged 18-25 years want to have IF they are feeling really down, angry, anxious or have other emotional stress.:s-smilie:

I'm interested in everyone’s views. You don’t need to have had any emotional difficulties to take part. As a thank you for your time you can enter a prize draw to win a £30 Amazon voucher.

it should only take 15minutes to do.If you'd like to share your views and make a positive difference please click on this link for the survey. https://herts.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cCvQHm0GJt5JBFX

Moved to media and research opportunities, and I'll fill it in for you in a minute! :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by furryface12
Moved to media and research opportunities, and I'll fill it in for you in a minute! :smile:

thank you! :smile:
Done.
Wasnt sure how to answer the questions on having a mental health problem in the future as my problem is ongoing and chronic..
Reply 4
Done it :smile:
I have also completed your questionnaire :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by sherlockfan
Done.
Wasnt sure how to answer the questions on having a mental health problem in the future as my problem is ongoing and chronic..

Hey, I guess i'm a believer of change and what is today might not be tomorrow. So that's why the question was worded in that way. But thanks for completing it, its a big help! :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Still-Thinking
I have also completed your questionnaire :smile:

thank you! :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Todot
Done it :smile:

thanks! :smile:
Hey, I guess i'm a believer of change and what is today might not be tomorrow. So that's why the question was worded in that way. But thanks for completing it, its a big help! :smile:

What you subjectively believe in shouldnt affect an objective questionnaire.
Id also say that because of the nature of your questionnaire your participants are more likely to be people with mental health problems not representative of young people as a group.
Reply 10
Original post by sherlockfan
What you subjectively believe in shouldnt affect an objective questionnaire.
Id also say that because of the nature of your questionnaire your participants are more likely to be people with mental health problems not representative of young people as a group.

Lots of good thoughts that I plan to include in my discussion.
Lots of good thoughts that I plan to include in my discussion.

You need to think about whether its realistic to ask people with mental health problems what they will do if they suffer a mental health problem in the future.
I wish you luck but some of the questions might be confusing for certain people thats all.
Reply 12

hey i completed your survey, would you mind doing mine please? Thank you! https://derby.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3eNJH73LomRniQd
Reply 14
done one, half way though another.... just bare with me (swamped with other stuff)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending