The Student Room Group

Doing another AS Level in 6 Months?

Hi

If I wanted to pickup another CIE AS subject, how difficult do you think it will be to do in the October/November exam time frame?

I was mainly considering AS Psychology.

My current subjects are Math, Chemistry and Physics.

Do you think this would be too much of a work load to do an AS level in 6-8 months along with my three other AS subjects or do you think it's easily doable?

As a sidenote, I know that a few courses and uni's in the UK want 4 AS Levels but how does the situation compare in the US? Are they fine with 3 AS Levels? Like the likes of Uni of Chicago, New York etc?
Original post by HuzaifaElahi
Hi

If I wanted to pickup another CIE AS subject, how difficult do you think it will be to do in the October/November exam time frame?

I was mainly considering AS Psychology.

My current subjects are Math, Chemistry and Physics.

Do you think this would be too much of a work load to do an AS level in 6-8 months along with my three other AS subjects or do you think it's easily doable?

As a sidenote, I know that a few courses and uni's in the UK want 4 AS Levels but how does the situation compare in the US? Are they fine with 3 AS Levels? Like the likes of Uni of Chicago, New York etc?

Most people take AS-levels in 8 months so it's not really any different to normal. You still have 8 months.

Quick Reply

Latest