The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by VanGaalOut
Love how you've scraped your way near the top 4 and in the FA Cup convinced yourself you've won it :laugh: and now some people think you can win the title because you beat City minus Yaya and an unfit Agüero :laugh: Classic.

Only the fools think the FA Cup is won. However, beating City is not out of the ordinary, I think we have figured them out. Toure or no Toure.
Love how you've scraped your way near the top 4 and in the FA Cup convinced yourself you've won it :laugh: and now some people think you can win the title because you beat City minus Yaya and an unfit Agüero :laugh: Classic.

Quite a hilarious accusation considering all the United fans who thought they were in the title race in November after a few shaky wins.

Most Arsenal fans don''t think we have any chance of winning the league and certainly don't believe that the FA Cup is won, although I think most rational fans would say that if City lose to Chelsea on the weekend we have an outside shot at second and are probably joint favourites for the FA Cup
January and Fabregas hobbles off.
Original post by angelfox
January and Fabregas hobbles off.

He's playing for Chelsea with their £50m medical staff so he'll be back on the pitch sooner than if he had played for Arsenal...
Is it wrong of me to feel a lil teensy weensy bit of glee... After the injuries we've had. But with Chelsea's luck he'll be back for their next game

Posted from TSR Mobile
Arsenal are a pathetic club, summed up by the post above.

You only care about Arsenal :lol: Double standards much?
Original post by shawn_o1
You only care about Arsenal :lol: Double standards much?

Who says I only care about Arsenal?
Who says I only care about Arsenal?

You clearly post on this thread to seek attention, your posts have never been constructive, even if arsenal do well you will find something bad to say about them. Tbh you'd rather not see them get relegated otherwise they're no longer relevant and that'll stop you from trolling
Original post by AliyaHussain
Is it wrong of me to feel a lil teensy weensy bit of glee... After the injuries we've had. But with Chelsea's luck he'll be back for their next game

Posted from TSR Mobile

If Chelsea had an injury crisis like everyone else they'd be 5th or 6th atm. Absolutely no squad depth or rotation.

Man Utd are a pathetic club with fickle fans, summed up by your username.

Generalisation is stupid...

Screen name is motivating by wanting his/her teams' manager of 4 months sacked, calls other teams fans pathetic...

The bait is strong in this onee
So glad we didn't sign Balotelli lol.
I think in a final between Tottenham and Chelsea I'd actually rather Tottenham won, didn't see the game tonight but sounds like Costa should have got sent off at least twice, sounded like a very good game.

Agree with Kruz, I remember wanting us to sign Balotelli but Wenger made the right choice in not signing him, he just doesn't have the right attitude.

Getting a bit concerned over the Paulista deal, they said they probably going to confirm yesterday and still no news today, although with the work permit agreed I can't see the deal falling through, just hope it's confirmed tomorrow along with a guest appearance from Khedira or Carvalho (not srs) :colone:.

Out of interest, if/when Paulista is signed what would people rate this window as, seeing as most people on here felt that the summer window was a 6 or 7/10, despite the fact that we signed some pretty strong overall player with a mix between instant impact and potential?
Balotelli trending on twitter, the jokes are absolutely unbelievable. It's killing me! Can't help but feel sorry for him. I think not signing Balotelli was a 'Wenger knows best' moment.

Original post by leinad2012
I think in a final between Tottenham and Chelsea I'd actually rather Tottenham won

This sounds so bad but I'd love Sheffield to beat Spurs tomorrow. Only way I'd be content with Spurs winning a trophy is if we somehow retain the FA Cup...somehow!...I know I'm sorry that sounds so bad.
To be fair, Welbeck has hardly been better :laugh: the new Henry apparently :laugh:
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Balotelli trending on twitter, the jokes are absolutely unbelievable. It's killing me! Can't help but feel sorry for him. I think not signing Balotelli was a 'Wenger knows best' moment.

This sounds so bad but I'd love Sheffield to beat Spurs tomorrow. Only way I'd be content with Spurs winning a trophy is if we somehow retain the FA Cup...somehow!...I know I'm sorry that sounds so bad.

I know as an Arsenal fans you're meant to hate spurs but I don't know I just.... don't really. Probably because I have a few family members who are Spurs fans and I don't think they're particularly our rivals normally in terms of league position and they don't really have **** glory hunter/ chav/ prick/ victim mentality fans like City, United, Chelsea, Newcastle and Liverpool, they're just decent football fans who live in our shadow, tough to hate tbh.
I know as an Arsenal fans you're meant to hate spurs but I don't know I just.... don't really. Probably because I have a few family members who are Spurs fans and I don't think they're particularly our rivals normally in terms of league position and they don't really have **** glory hunter/ chav/ prick/ victim mentality fans like City, United, Chelsea, Newcastle and Liverpool, they're just decent football fans who live in our shadow, tough to hate tbh.

Absolute worst scum of them all imo. Would love to see that little club in the north get absolutely ran to the ground by Ashley.

Out of interest, if/when Paulista is signed what would people rate this window as, seeing as most people on here felt that the summer window was a 6 or 7/10, despite the fact that we signed some pretty strong overall player with a mix between instant impact and potential?

Would give it 7 or 8/10 given the market conditions and likeliness of signing top quality players.

- DM issue solved internally via Coquelin recall; getting someone better will wait until the summer
- Campbell loan: some more playing time, although I think his time here is pretty much over
- Sanogo loan: PL experience for a promising player that needs it
- Podolski loan: increase his value for when we sell him in the summer
- Bielik: Wenger rates him highly, hopefully he isn't another Eisfeld
- Gabriel signing: looks very promising and solves our defensive fragility in its depth
Original post by Tom_Ford
Absolute worst scum of them all imo. Would love to see that little club in the north get absolutely ran to the ground by Ashley.

The sad thing is there are some decent Newcastle fans, one of the people at my old school was a Newcastle fan and he always took the results as a bit of a joke, didn't hate Pardew or Cabaye, but then again he was brought up in the south so he doesn't have that northern irrationality/ hatred of the benefits funding South about him that 90% of Newcastle fans do.

Latest