North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Child Nursing BCU 2015

Scroll to see replies

[QUOTE="beckgibbons;53078149"]
Original post by Maturehealth

Well I've had an email inviting me for my selection test but I wasn't sure whether there was an interview as well or whether it was seperate? Have you got your maths and English on Monday that's what I've got I think?
I'm definitely the same I keep thinking of things I could of said but I was more nervous than I realised! I haven't heard anything off staffs yet have you? X

Ye it is separate, maths and english monday then they invite you back for interview if you pass. I am due at 11 too! Might see you there!

With BCU, I know they said we won't hear until end of feb but is that for offers and rejections?

I did not apply to staffs hun x

Posted from TSR Mobile
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
[QUOTE="Maturehealth;53080299"]
Original post by beckgibbons

Ye it is separate, maths and english monday then they invite you back for interview if you pass. I am due at 11 too! Might see you there!

With BCU, I know they said we won't hear until end of feb but is that for offers and rejections?

I did not apply to staffs hun x

Posted from TSR Mobile

How did you find that out about them both being seperate? Yeah you should do :biggrin: I'm not sure I never asked when I would hear back x
[QUOTE="beckgibbons;53080409"]

How did you find that out about them both being seperate? Yeah you should do :biggrin: I'm not sure I never asked when I would hear back x

It was on the email I received, have you checked your Evision? It may be on there. I'm worried about the maths, I have heard its really difficult x

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="Maturehealth;53080813"]

It was on the email I received, have you checked your Evision? It may be on there. I'm worried about the maths, I have heard its really difficult x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not great at maths so I hope not! Did you find the maths hard at BCU? When was your interview at BCU?
[QUOTE="beckgibbons;53080963"]

I'm not great at maths so I hope not! Did you find the maths hard at BCU? When was your interview at BCU?

No I thought it was ok, i got 12/12 on the maths, did u?
Friday, when was yours? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="Maturehealth;53081815"]

No I thought it was ok, i got 12/12 on the maths, did u?
Friday, when was yours? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I got 10/12 aha I made silly mistakes though, it was yesterday x
[QUOTE="beckgibbons;53081947"]

No I got 10/12 aha I made silly mistakes though, it was yesterday x

10/12 is still good! Think they interviewing 350 people altogether x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are you still going to dress smart even though it's just the test?x
Are you still going to dress smart even though it's just the test?x

Yeah, I am thinking black trousers and a chiffon blouse. So smart/casual, first impressions and all that. Wbu? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, I am thinking black trousers and a chiffon blouse. So smart/casual, first impressions and all that. Wbu? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I'm going for smart/casual too :biggrin: x
Yeah I'm going for smart/casual too :biggrin: x

Ye think its a good idea, have you been practising maths and essay writing skills? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ye think its a good idea, have you been practising maths and essay writing skills? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've been practising my maths but I'm studying A level English so I'm constantly writing essays aha, wbu?x
I've been practising my maths but I'm studying A level English so I'm constantly writing essays aha, wbu?x

That's helpful then! I have been practising Some maths, dreading the english though. Do you know any good websites where I could get some help from? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry I didn't reply! How did you find it? I've been offered an interview already! 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry I didn't reply! How did you find it? I've been offered an interview already! 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you! Well done, how did you hear? I have not heard anything, maybe I did not pass :frown:
I thought it was ok, don't think I did too well on the maths 😕

When is your interview? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
They emailed me and told me, it's the 9th of February. I honestly didn't think I had passed the maths it was so hard! Don't be disheartened yet it's still early days x

Posted from TSR Mobile
They emailed me and told me, it's the 9th of February. I honestly didn't think I had passed the maths it was so hard! Don't be disheartened yet it's still early days x

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was, don't look like I have. They sent that quick! Well done to you though, is it a one to one interview? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
It says two people on the email x

Posted from TSR Mobile
It says two people on the email x

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's not too bad then, hope it goes well for you :smile: have you heard from bcu yet? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you :smile: no not yet have you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending