Why are you still a virgin(males only)?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Foo.mp3
Because, I don't lift :sad:

Then lift
Lol

70% beta incel maggot

30% castration anxiety (yes that is the fear of my sexual partner slicing off my sexual organs)
Original post by queen-bee
Is it out of choice or what?

My girlfriend wants to wait and I am more than happy to :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by iammeyouareyou
9 and you still haven't lost your virginity? Better hurry up or before you know it you'll be a 12yr old virgin. Can you imagine anything worse?

You are not ugly.

Lol as chris Rock once put it. Children are becoming parents aged 10 and grandparents aged 20
Reply 24
Original post by Foo.mp3
But liftings is heavy :sad:

Ok
I just haven't had the opportunity. Haven't met anyone or even done anything at all with a girl, and being quite socially awkward won't help. I'm not that bothered though.
Because of who I am
Originally it was a dislike for relationships, and my general lack of female friends.
Then, it was laziness and the lack of private places to do it in.
Then, when I left a boarding school, I got hung up on my last relationship.
After that cleared up, it was 6th form, and I was paranoid about having too much work to be able to have a relationship without screwing up my grades (I am VERY easily distracted by women, particularly women I think like me).
And here we are. I plan on being a little more out there once I get to uni. I mean, I already have friends who are girls, so it's no longer an issue of confidence around them, so it's all groovy!
Coz I dont know how to talk/what to talk to girls, donno what they want!
By choice. Just not my choice.

(I'm not actually, but the line had to be said)
Well I haven't put myself out there enough really. Been a bit shy, mainly mixed with guys & was more focused on career/hobbies I guess :tongue:
1. I have an account on the student room
2. I have an account on the student room
3. I'm ugly
Original post by jammy4041
No...not out of choice...:colone:

I lack confidence...but that's more confidence in myself, really. I'm going to the gym, I'm trying to improve myself...but well...I think I'm ugly, in all honesty...

Whaat?!?! Judging by ur pic ur not uglay at all...rather in the other direction :wink: why is everyone on this thread so damn self conscious?!?!
I've had chances in the past, but I've passed on them for one reason or another.
Original post by jammy4041
No...not out of choice...:colone:

I lack confidence...but that's more confidence in myself, really. I'm going to the gym, I'm trying to improve myself...but well...I think I'm ugly, in all honesty...
If that's you in your avatar then trust me you're not ugly at all, & I'm being honest here! :smile:
Cuz gal hasn't approached me yet besides I mma asian and "we dont go around and sleep over":yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Foo.mp3
Because, I don't lift :sad:

Btw some girls made a fan page on why they think ur hot... Go check it out :tongue: they have got ur pics and all. Kinda weird but there u go...uve got some hard core tsr fans
Tis it ....
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3110645
(edited 9 years ago)
Admittedly, even if I wanted to, I have yet to have the opportunity. However, had I have had an opportunity to lose it casually, I'd have passed it up. Since the first time will be physically abysmal, it might as well mean something emotionally. I wanna meet someone and lose it when I'm with someone for a while.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't want to lose it to a slut :smile:
Because I'm fat and ugly (1 out of 10), no woman has ever been interested in me. I'm completely repulsive, women find me disgusting. They don't even look at me, I'm invisible to them. Even if I was the last man on earth, no woman would want to have sex with me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest