Scroll to see replies

Original post by zuzannag
Any news? :frown:

I still haven't heard anything as of yet! :rolleyes::redface:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 421
the thing is even though they're taking so long im glad they didn't do what LSE did. LSE told me 8 weeks then they tell people 4 weeks then they tell people another 2 weeks. they shouldn't make promises they can't keep.
Also in the US we dont recieve any of ur decisions until April anyway, so getting a decision in March willl still be "early"
Original post by saysay
the thing is even though they're taking so long im glad they didn't do what LSE did. LSE told me 8 weeks then they tell people 4 weeks then they tell people another 2 weeks. they shouldn't make promises they can't keep.
Also in the US we dont recieve any of ur decisions until April anyway, so getting a decision in March willl still be "early"

In that case I guess it's all relative as most uni's in the UK will have given offers by January for those applying in October :smile:

Last year Oxford was the last to get back to me, this year they were the third!
Reply 423
Original post by Dprince
In that case I guess it's all relative as most uni's in the UK will have given offers by January for those applying in October :smile:

Last year Oxford was the last to get back to me, this year they were the third!

did you get accepted?
Original post by xenia95
did you get accepted?

No!:redface: My application was much better in general though so at least I can take that away from it:rolleyes:
Reply 425
Original post by Dprince
No!:redface: My application was much better in general though so at least I can take that away from it:rolleyes:

good for you, I didn't get in either. have you got any other replies from unis ?
Original post by xenia95
good for you, I didn't get in either. have you got any other replies from unis ?

I got offers from Bristol and Nottingham :smile:
How long before Dprince gets Dthroned?
Original post by Dprince
I got offers from Bristol and Nottingham :smile:

I just checked portico again and it still says application received! I think I might explode when it finally changes to application being considered!
Original post by Teddysmith123
I just checked portico again and it still says application received! I think I might explode when it finally changes to application being considered!

My portico still hasn't updated either! This is getting a little ridiculous tbh haha
Original post by economicsrocks
My portico still hasn't updated either! This is getting a little ridiculous tbh haha

Haha I know!!!!
Haha I know!!!!

Even my teachers think it's strange we haven't heard back yet!
Anyone heard anything about open days for PPE?
Even my teachers think it's strange we haven't heard back yet!

Seems like it's been quiet this week in terms of offers/rejections! Last week some people found out, but yh it is strange how it is quieting now...
Seems like it's been quiet this week in terms of offers/rejections! Last week some people found out, but yh it is strange how it is quieting now...

I know some people found out but as far as I know there was only a very small number who did.

I think my phones also getting a bit sick of refreshing gmail as well 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by ooftar
I know some people found out but as far as I know there was only a very small number who did.

I think my phones also getting a bit sick of refreshing gmail as well

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah it has been a bit quiet this week, actually! Hopefully there will be some news by Friday, but to be honest, I'm bored of being 'hopeful' about uni replies now... :frown:
Yeah it has been a bit quiet this week, actually! Hopefully there will be some news by Friday, but to be honest, I'm bored of being 'hopeful' about uni replies now... :frown:

UCAS SENT ME SOMETHING TODAY

...about the roll-out of their new website.

FML.
Reply 437
guys its so annoying for me because of the time difference. sometimes i wake up accidently in the middle of the night and instead of going back to sleep im like hmm did admissions send an email yet.
Original post by kurofune
UCAS SENT ME SOMETHING TODAY

...about the roll-out of their new website.

FML.

I freaked out just a little when I saw that e-mail too haha!

Original post by saysay
guys its so annoying for me because of the time difference. sometimes i wake up accidently in the middle of the night and instead of going back to sleep im like hmm did admissions send an email yet.

Where do you live? :smile: It's bad for us too! I sit at work refreshing the Portico page hahaha!
Reply 439
Original post by Dprince
I freaked out just a little when I saw that e-mail too haha!

Where do you live? :smile: It's bad for us too! I sit at work refreshing the Portico page hahaha!

the U.S.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending