The Student Room Group

I'm sorry.

Hello everyone,

I have just been allowed back on TSR following a week ban for breaking the rules. I wish to apologise for what I did and use this opportunity to say that I look forward to starting a clean slate.

Yours,

DailyMailIsALiar

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What did you do?
How thoughtful :h:
I can't imagine the torture of being banned for a week and having to do other things in the real world. What was it like on the outside? Was it scary?
Original post by RFowler
I can't imagine the torture of being banned for a week and having to do other things in the real world. What was it like on the outside? Was it scary?

The real world is scary :afraid:
Original post by SaiDuc
What did you do?

Something really silly in the heat of the moment, I got a bit carried away on a topic. I'm not proud of it.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
How thoughtful :h:

Thank you very much! :colondollar:
Original post by RFowler

It was, I really missed posting on TSR and felt really bad for getting banned! I felt so incomplete not being able to post here!
Original post by zhang-liao
The real world is scary :afraid:

It is indeed! :smile:
Original post by DailyMailIsALiar

People are so rude and there's light everywhere. Its burns :cry2:

Original post by zhang-liao
People are so rude and there's light everywhere. Its burns :cry2:

I'm wondering how long it took him/her/it to adjust their eyes to sunlight.
Original post by RFowler
I'm wondering how long it took him/her/it to adjust their eyes to sunlight.

Interesting question actually :holmes: but I can't recall, might have been 10 minutes when I ventured outside
Something really silly in the heat of the moment, I got a bit carried away on a topic. I'm not proud of it.

no... seriously... what did you do?
Original post by Lionheart96
no... seriously... what did you do?

Must I really say, it's really bad!

Okay,

Spoiler

Once again, sorry for my actions.

Okay,

Spoiler

Oh yeah i remember!
lol you made it sound really bad, in reality it isn't though
Original post by Lionheart96
Oh yeah i remember!
lol you made it sound really bad, in reality it isn't though

I really should have known better though! I just got so a bit overwhelmed by the topic, I didn't even think before I posted who could see it!

Okay,

Spoiler

Lol it's alright sugar puff, we still love you. Welcome back into our extremly introverted lives:console:
I really should have known better though! I just got so a bit overwhelmed by the topic, I didn't even think before I posted who could see it!

i remember clicking it without even thinking (something you should never do on the internet!) I'd say its alright, children can just as easily pick up the paper and see page 3 (one of the problems of page 3 btw)
Come back when you have been banned for two weeks :cool:

I bet you felt like a right tit.

:getmecoat:

Quick Reply

Latest