The Student Room Group

Exeter medical school applicants 2015!

Scroll to see replies

So I guess no news really is good news :s-smilie:

Friday is surely the day, hopefully the vast majority of us will still be in with a shot by then!!
This is my favourite uni, I must know!! Ahh this wait has been killing me!!!!!
This my last chance of getting into medicine this year... Please... I don't want to go through the whole application process again (especially the notorious UKCAT)!!!!
Original post by 08erair
This my last chance of getting into medicine this year... Please... I don't want to go through the whole application process again (especially the notorious UKCAT)!!!!

Are you a rePplicant?
Original post by Dr. Django
So I guess no news really is good news :s-smilie:

Friday is surely the day, hopefully the vast majority of us will still be in with a shot by then!!

I agree, it's looking like Friday...
Original post by Dr Gin
I agree, it's looking like Friday...

😭😭😭 yes looks that way. :frown:

Next 3 days is gonna feel like 3 years.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by whymedicine
Are you a rePplicant?

No, its my first shot at it.
Bring on 5pm!!
Original post by Morvi906
Bring on 5pm!!

...Friday :tongue:
Argh that's true! :dontknow: what to do with myself!
Ok so I think I've going to be rejected. Just got this email from exeter advertising the medical sciences degree, and why study it.

It doesn't say I've been rejected from medicine or that i've been offered a place on their medical sciences course, but I think it's a sign of things to come. :frown:

Anybody else get this email?
Are you a school lever or graduate? They might be sending those emails out in bulk. Have you had an interview?
I never got it, but not even had an interview yet.
Original post by Morvi906
Are you a school lever or graduate? They might be sending those emails out in bulk. Have you had an interview?

I had a school leaver interview back in december. I hope the emails are bulk emails, then I might still have a chance.
Original post by the A* guy
I had a school leaver interview back in december. I hope the emails are bulk emails, then I might still have a chance.

I had an interview in December as a school leaver and i have not received one
Original post by Annie-May
I had an interview in December as a school leaver and i have not received one

Me too... Don't know how much we can read into this though :/
Original post by cwi111
Me too... Don't know how much we can read into this though :/

Tbh it's probably better you didn't receive one if the email is a bad sign. I just hope it's advertising or something, thats not related to the decision of my application. It's strange as others who got emails about medical sciences also were rejected for med and offered a place on the medical sciences course, but this email says neither, which could indicate it's just them advertising the course.
Tbh it's probably better you didn't receive one if the email is a bad sign. I just hope it's advertising or something, thats not related to the decision of my application. It's strange as others who got emails about medical sciences also were rejected for med and offered a place on the medical sciences course, but this email says neither, which could indicate it's just them advertising the course.

Wait and see - hopefully it's just advertising :3 Good luck!

I'd try not to read into it - they're probably just advertising :smile:
Ok so I think I've going to be rejected. Just got this email from exeter advertising the medical sciences degree, and why study it.

It doesn't say I've been rejected from medicine or that i've been offered a place on their medical sciences course, but I think it's a sign of things to come. :frown:

Anybody else get this email?

Same... I got one as well around 2pm. Really hope it's just an advertisement. Exeter is my only hope of getting into Medicine this year!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending