The Student Room Group

What is your 'usual' McDonald's order?! :)

Scroll to see replies

Big mac and fries for £1.99 as I always have bus tickets for this offer, failing that a couple of cheeseburgers.
I only go to McDonalds for their breakfast menu.

Sausage Egg and Cheese Bagel, with Hash Brown and Latte. :drool:

I recently made the mistake of adding this into My Fitness Pal app, and almost had a heart attack when I saw this order contains 95% of my fat allowance for the whole day!

Needless to say it's now a rare occurrence!
The McRib! Can't believe there isn't that much of a hype about it. It's so good!
A Big Mac and a cheeseburger. Nothing else.
Big Mac, chips and either a coke or strawberry milkshake. Sometimes just large chips if it's after a night out.
deli of the day, chips and banana milkshake, or maybe if im not too hungry just a hamburger....
Double cheeseburger, medium fries and a coke, please.

I should have this on a soundboard. Maybe some kind of electronic tag around my neck to speak it out.
Fish fillet and large fries

Posted from TSR Mobile
9 piece chicken mcnugget meal, mozzerela cheese sticks and either a Malteasers mcflurry or a toffee sundae.
Large fillet o' fish meal

maybe a cheeseburger..or big mac, as well, depends if I've had no breakfast and know I won't be eating anything mega substantial for dinner,
Fillet o' fish/chicken selects (with sour cream and chive dip) with medium fries and a bottle of water.
Chicken BLC and any little tasters wrap i feel like.
Original post by Kyjai
If you were at McDonalds now.. What would you get?!? :smile:

Am I the only one who still has nugget happy meal?:tongue:
Large fillet o fish. :sogood:
Original post by SophieSmall
Big mac and fries for £1.99 as I always have bus tickets for this offer, failing that a couple of cheeseburgers.

Is that a thing in the whole UK or just the Bristol area?
Original post by ALevelBro
Is that a thing in the whole UK or just the Bristol area?

No idea, i get the offer on bus tickets in the Liverpool area
Reply 96
Large McChicken sandwich meal, without mayo, with six chicken McNuggets and a bottle of water.
Mayo chicken legend
Large chips
Large strawberry milkshake

Lots of extra salt on the chips and lots of ketchup on the chicken legend. Mmmmm.

Posted from TSR Mobile
mozarella sticks, medium chips and a diet coke #vegetarian
Fish Fillet
Large Fries/Drink
Whatever Special Edition McFlurry there is

Quick Reply

Latest