The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zhang-liao
Why not? :jumphug:

There isn't a uni course that'll take me where I want to be, and even if there was I can't make the grades

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1461
Original post by Jesswales
Confused!! About life and what to do with it! Ideas welcome..

Write down a list of the stuff you are good at :smile:. Then eliminate the ones you don’t feel sure about.
Reply 1462
Original post by Andy98
Family full of bastards. I'm sick of their ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Every family has there issues, families are a nightmare. The only people you can not flaming choose in life :frown:.
Grr, I hate this time of the day when I'm supposed to go to sleep but often struggle to :erm:
Reply 1464
Original post by Skratch My Itch
To be fair, I don't really cry at deaths, as horrible as that sounds, so I'll be alright without tissues. But yeah, it's not gunna be the greatest day by any means. :frown: How was ya day, anyway?

Oh fair enough then.

Filled with mixed emotions, and my bestie is pissing me off constantly giving me updates about stupid people from our school that I couldn’t give a poop about, nearly 6years since we left school if I never saw some of those faces again I would be a very happy women lmao and she is pissing me off by sending me a onslaught of messages between her and this utter plank who was in my brothers year at school who is now her potential new BF can you tell I don’t like him?... xD. I may have to temporarily block her if she continues as I have told her I don’t want an onslaught of updates of either... Other than that I am kind of alright :smile:.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1465
Original post by Multitalented me
Grr, I hate this time of the day when I'm supposed to go to sleep but often struggle to :erm:

I know exactly :frown:. I am tempted to go have a relaxing soak to try and relax me.

I really want to scream.
My problem atm is that I can't seem to get this girl out of my mind even though I know see she's me as a friend at best. She always comes back into my head during bedtime grr, this stupid desire, the pain knowing it's only a distant dream and I only have music and my own bed for company...
Original post by lou 22
Oh fair enough then.

Filled with mixed emotions, and my bestie is pissing me off constantly giving me updates about stupid people from our school that I couldn’t give a poop about, nearly 6years since we left school if I never saw some of those faces again I would be a very happy women lmao and she is pissing me off by sending me a onslaught of messages between her and this utter plank who was in my brothers year at school who is now her potential new BF can you tell I don’t like him?... xD. I may have to temporarily block her if she continues as I have told her I don’t want an onslaught of updates of either... Other than that I am kind of alright :smile:.

Why is talking about people from your old school for? And what is wrong with this dude, that makes you so tense? And haha. "Plank". Not used nearly enough as an insult. + Kind of alright? I'll take that as semi positive?

Posted from TSR Mobile
My problem atm is that I can't seem to get this girl out of my mind even though I know see she's me as a friend at best. She always comes back into my head during bedtime grr, this stupid desire, the pain knowing it's only a distant dream and I only have music and my own bed for company...

You need to watch the videos by Correy Wayne on Youtube.

[video="youtube;JW0xfHL8AQE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW0xfHL8AQE[/video]
Reply 1469

:frown:, I dunno what to say or suggest. You could just become like her male bestie and see if you can get closer to her from there.
Reply 1470
Original post by Skratch My Itch
Why is talking about people from your old school for? And what is wrong with this dude, that makes you so tense? And haha. "Plank". Not used nearly enough as an insult. + Kind of alright? I'll take that as semi positive?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I dunno why she does it, she is on facebook so knows everyones business, but I truly hate the whole facebook nonesense like here you can talk about your life anonymously as no one see’s your daily log of photo’s and stuff facebook just really pisses me off as you can tell.

I just don’t like him, he seems like he is kind of preying on the vulnerable. He is a right plank, in her words “it’s like he is harrassing me” I had him on my whatsapp briefly (less than a day) as she blocked him sending him my number first as a way to palm him off onto me when he was annoying the heck out of her and he just seems like a right obsessed weirdo imo when we went out a couple of weeks ago she was saying that he is really clingy and possessive of her and wants to know who she is calling and messaging via whatsapp and stuff, she said he has even tried to read them.

I have met him once and the awkwardness was unbearable, I am a friendly approachable person and we (my friend, her mom and myself) were having a conversation in the kitchen about the christmas presents I got them and then the plank comes in and just constantly stares at me and when I look up he looks away this went on for a good 5minutes, I dunno if it is because he was thinking he dont remember me or whether he thinks I look nothing like my brother or whatever. I don’t know what it is but there is definitely something odd about this guy. And no he isn’t socially awkward he is just a obsessed odd bod.
Reply 1471
Original post by Blitzkrieg15
You need to watch the videos by Correy Wayne on Youtube.

[video="youtube;JW0xfHL8AQE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW0xfHL8AQE[/video]

+1 so true.
Original post by lou 22
Every family has there issues, families are a nightmare. The only people you can not flaming choose in life :frown:.

Yeah well soon as I move out they're dead to me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Been doing that for 16 years. I can't wait till I'm out of this hellhole

Posted from TSR Mobile

I felt exactly the same at your age. I live with a single mum, older brother and younger sister (20 and 12)

I know it can be such a pain living at home with people who annoy you, bring your mood down and generally you just dont like being around

My advice would be to have some alone time, sit where its quiet or nobody is around, let everyone know youre working to keep the noise down and dont distract you (pretend its something hard)

One of the best things I have ever done is sleep at my nan's house around once a week, either a friday or saturday. Its great and get the house to myself on saturdaty night as nan and grandad go out.

That means just me music and sometimes even work :smile: I really enjoy it.

I dont feel the same way anymore, and it just so happens im moving out in around 6 months!
Reply 1474
Original post by Andy98
Yeah well soon as I move out they're dead to me

Posted from TSR Mobile

No way, what has they said for you to feel thatr way, I dobt wanna know I just think it is mighty heavy comment.
Happy. Passed an important exam yesterday.
Coughy. :sick: And fed up of staying at home being ill!
Reply 1477
Original post by hamix.forllz
Happy. Passed an important exam yesterday.

Well done, congratulations :smile:.
Reply 1478
Original post by Maid Marian
Coughy. :sick: And fed up of staying at home being ill!

get well soon chick X, I feel like I m coming down with the flu as well as my usually health ailments :frown:.
The Foo thread has pissed me off and reminded me of people's true.nature.

Latest