The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Congrats again to all the offer-holders.

I have a question: DOES ANYONE KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT NOMURA??? It's been 3 months since I applied... still waiting. Did they give out itws, offers?

Thanks guys
Original post by Unsworth
Anyone know how quick GS usually are with giving out offers/rejections following their interviews? Had mine yesterday morning.

Well they said between 1-2 weeks Mr. Specter

Posted from TSR Mobile
have been waiting 30 min now for the interviewer to call (it was scheduled for 10:00). should i email HR ?
Reply 6343
Original post by networx
have been waiting 30 min now for the interviewer to call (it was scheduled for 10:00). should i email HR ?

It's 9:30 atm - are you elsewhere in Europe? That might be what's caused some confusion

Posted from TSR Mobile
ah no hahaha Germany is +1 h
that explains a lot :rolleyes:

thank you for the fast reply :-)
Reply 6345
Original post by networx
ah no hahaha Germany is +1 h
that explains a lot :rolleyes:

thank you for the fast reply :-)

No worries - hope it goes well! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by vmwl
No worries - hope it goes well! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

keeping fingers crossed:s-smilie:
(edited 9 years ago)
anyone not heard form BAML after sending off the application?
Anyone else get an update from HSBC saying your application is still under review due to high number of applicants? Sounds to me like a rejection is incoming..
Original post by Bdoskail
Anyone else get an update from HSBC saying your application is still under review due to high number of applicants? Sounds to me like a rejection is incoming..

Me, but i wouldnt conclude anything from that email..
Original post by ProjectNr2

When did you apply?
Original post by ProjectNr2

Same here. Maybe they are telling us not to give up yet?
Does anyone have the Rothschild number? I have a voicemail but can I only make out ten digits
Original post by mrcool1995

me too!!
did their numerical (and I think quite well?:confused:) but never heard anything..

does anyone know the recruiting email address for BAML EMEA ? or do we have to call them ?
(edited 9 years ago)
Pretty sure it was sent to everyone. Doesn't really mean anything.
Personally, I don't see any point in emailing or calling HR to ask about your application - if they want to interview you they'll let you know.
Original post by mrcool1995

Me. Sent my application off after completing additional questions in the last week of decemebr and I haven't hear anything back yet....
Original post by Drossell
Does anyone have the Rothschild number? I have a voicemail but can I only make out ten digits

When they called me it was no caller ID...
Original post by Aussie Dude ._.
When they called me it was no caller ID...

Yes but I was left a voicemail including a number to ring back, I have it now though, did you get your result today?
Original post by Drossell
Yes but I was left a voicemail including a number to ring back, I have it now though, did you get your result today?

Nah HR called me twice before to reschedule my interview. Waiting on my result still :wink: Ahh I see, well if it is them good luck mate! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending