The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Al-farhan
Thanks for all the replies guys.
Never knew royal was that popular (bearing in mind that this is a very small sample of Somali house holds)

Would you guys also list the second most popular/most watched channel in your household out of the list. :biggrin:

Also universal, then royal TV as second
Warrior naga amust!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
looks like people here missed me :colone: :wink:.
Never knew royal was that popular (bearing in mind that this is a very small sample of Somali house holds)

Would you guys also list the second most popular/most watched channel in your household out of the list. :biggrin:

HCTCV

They all doo doo...but universal followed by royal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Salaam guys.
Just wanted to ask a quick question for a project, and I hope you can help:

Out of the following Somali tv channels which are the most popular in your household?. Please rank them by popularity, most popular being first:

-SNTV

Spoiler

-UNIVERSAL TV

Spoiler

-ROYAL TV

Spoiler

Anyone I haven't quoted please also take part, any feedback is appreciated.:biggrin:

in decreasing order of popularity:
1. universal
2. sntv

3. royal -- I didn't even know what this was, lol.
Shukran everyone.
Mahadsaniid. :party:
Sorry Al-Farhan, can't help you there. We never had any Somali TV in our household.
Original post by TikkaMasala.007
looks like people here missed me :colone: :wink:.

Oh no. Biryani. why are you back?:frown:

I thought you handed in your resignation letter?

You said you weren't coming back

You scare me, like Planta.:frown:
(edited 9 years ago)

This thread that you made just made Biryani come back.:frown:

This British weather is so depressing, and now Biryani is back.

Tikka Masala is Biryani, and now she might bully me again?:frown:
Yo Abdul-Karim you're a bad yout yanno.:eek:

I'm shocked as a Muslim brother I would advise you to take anger management classes, you said you wanted to punch her in the face.

You're gassed Fam, that thread ain't real.:laugh:

I saw your pic, fam you look moist.:hand:

Oh yeah I completely forgot about the PS3, you still on for tomorrow yeah?:top:
heyyyyyyy
Original post by san frisco
Yo Abdul-Karim you're a bad yout yanno.:eek:

I'm shocked as a Muslim brother I would advise you to take anger management classes, you said you wanted to punch her in the face.

You're gassed Fam, that thread ain't real.:laugh:

I saw your pic, fam you look moist.:hand:

Oh yeah I completely forgot about the PS3, you still on for tomorrow yeah?:top:

The guy in the pic ain't me and the thread's a troll. The girl was tired, so I just let her sleep.

I'm good for now, I gave my mum £1k so I'm tightly budgeting atm.
Original post by Abdul-Karim
The guy in the pic ain't me and the thread's a troll. The girl was tired, so I just let her sleep.

I'm good for now, I gave my mum £1k so I'm tightly budgeting atm.

You don't look like the type to punch girls in the face, from your profile pic.:wink:

Neither am I, girls say I look like a sweet boy:innocent:,I got this sweet boy face so I could never do something like that, I like your suit, do you always wear a suit?:tongue:

Right, that's cool I was planning to meet you on Tuesday wallahi, but London is a big city, and I couldn't be bothered to travel on the Victoria line all the way to Victoria station, I was quite far from South London that day.

Another time In Sha Allah?:tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by san frisco
You don't look like the type to punch girls in the face, from your profile pic.:wink:

Neither am I, girls say I look like a sweet boy:innocent:,I got this sweet boy face so I could never do something like that, I like your suit, do you always wear a suit?:tongue:

Right, that's cool I was planning to meet you on Tuesday wallahi, but London is a big city, and I couldn't be bothered to travel on the Victoria line all the way to Victoria station, I was quite far from South London that day.

Another time In Sha Allah?:tongue:

Only time I wear a suit is when I'm working, or at social networking events. Forever in jeans/trackies.
Original post by suudsioee
heyyyyyyy

You're not welcome here, sorry.
You're not welcome here, sorry.

your not even somali so hush
Only time I wear a suit is when I'm working, or at social networking events. Forever in jeans/trackies.

Cool, I'm the total opposite, even though I live in the hood I always try to look smart.:laugh:

I get bullied for dressing different, because everyone wears black hoodies, and I'm not like that, but that's the way I was brought up and the girls like my swagger.:tongue:

What work do you do?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by suudsioee
your not even somali so hush

Don't listen to him.

Ofc you are welcome here sweetie.:flutter:

I stalked your profile, you seem very eccentric I liked it.:tongue:
Neither are you. Some any randomer. This is my turf, you can leave now.

Nah fam this MissFats Soc, don't get it twisted.

She's the Arawello here.:top:

Quick Reply

Latest