The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DarkMystryXxX
Daebak (Awesome), OMO (ohmygosh), you serious. LONG TIME HUN!!!!!!!!!

How are you doing? you're making me utter some words in korean! lol :biggrin:

Wait a Second you sure!

I always have that effect on everyone :yes: :colone:

Are you a korean revert? I love meeting muslimahs from different countries :biggrin: :wink:
Original post by TikkaMasala.007
I always have that effect on everyone :yes: :colone:

Are you a korean revert? I love meeting muslimahs from different countries :biggrin: :wink:

LOL you sure you biriyani, just caught you out, you said something that biriyani would not say! ahahhahahhahah

And dude! Anka said to not chit chat so.... The End :rolleyes:
(edited 9 years ago)
LOL you sure you biriyani, just caught you out, you said something that biriyani would not say! ahahhahahhahah

It's not Biryani. It's Jameel
Original post by K1NG93
It's not Biryani. It's Jameel

Lol someone warned me, got the gist of this trolling :smile:

Thanks Akh, but why would someone make too many Accounts. A bit creepy I think :rolleyes:
Lol someone warned me, got the gist of this trolling :smile:

Thanks Akh, but why would someone make too many Accounts. A bit creepy I think :rolleyes:

Nothing better to do I guess.
Original post by K1NG93
Nothing better to do I guess.

Hmm probably :smile:

And dude! Anka said to not chit chat so.... The End :rolleyes:

I would say that :yes: :colondollar:.

Don't listen to anyone please why would I lie im your muslim sister you should trust me :unimpressed: :frown:
Original post by TikkaMasala.007
I would say that :yes: :colondollar:.

Don't listen to anyone please why would I lie im your muslim sister you should trust me :unimpressed: :frown:

Only Allah swt knows everything! It is not like I know your intentions! Just remember that trust is something that is earned and not given especially through the internet.
Only Allah swt knows everything! It is not like I know your intentions! Just remember that trust is something that is earned and not given especially through the internet.

Youre clever darkmysty, don't ever let anyone tell you your not! :no:

I shall earn your trust :yes: :biggrin:
Lol, should I know!

Yay someone who's ignore list I'm not on in here :badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger:
Original post by goobypls
Yay someone who's ignore list I'm not on in here :badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger:

Lol, maybe you did something which made them ignore you but I don't really know you and what you are really up to.

I may just ignore you now :rolleyes:. Lol just don't get comfortable.
Original post by goobypls
If only poor ideasforlife was here oh wait he's banned because of double standards :colone::colone::colone::colone::colone::colone:

Shame was really fun watching him get mad and annoyed.

Oh and i will get very comfortable just don't you worry about that :mwuaha::sneakydevil:

Hmm I see
Original post by K1NG93
Please put this racist fool on your ignore list sis.

Lol I was actually thinking of it, that person had something off.
Lol I was actually thinking of it, that person had something off.

Yay me
Original post by K1NG93
He is the worst Muslim here and the only one on my ignore list.

Akh we should not really say someone is the worst muslim. We never really know what there intentions are. But I have ignored him, the only one on my list as well. Ma'salamah Akh :smile:
Akh we should not really say someone is the worst muslim. We never really know what there intentions are. But I have ignored him, the only one on my list as well. Ma'salamah Akh :smile:

He said some horrible racist things to me. But you are right that I shouldn't say that he is the worst Muslim but he is definitely the worst Muslim that I've come across on internet and irl. :smile:

Wasalam.
I'm in afghanistan atm

U jelly :cool:
Is it true that those beed necklace thing that Muslims use to make dhirk is bid'ah? The prophet sallallahu alayhi wasalam only used his fingers...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by beautifulxxx
Is it true that those beed necklace thing that Muslims use to make dhirk is bid'ah? The prophet sallallahu alayhi wasalam only used his fingers...

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://www.bidah.com/articles/odvbl-the-ruling-on-using-beads-for-tasbeeh.cfm

Latest

Trending

Trending